BY GOYA

Goya Adobo all-purpose seasoning is the perfect blend of garlic, oregano and other seasonings. Use on meat, chicken or fish and Adobo with Cumin will accent and enhance the flavor within. Just a shake is all it takes. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Denise s.
Cicero, IL
I love Adobo its a great all purpose seasoning you can add it on just about anything beef, chicken, pork, and fish it tastes great on everything. You just have to make sure you use it sparingly because if you add to much the saltiness can be overpowering.
Zugeiri O.
Chicago , IL
Ok so I decided to change it up and get this adobo with cumin just to do something different, we'll bad idea it's super salty and gross. Worst mistake ever I will be sticking to the regular and add what I feel like adding if I want to change things up.
Bibi A.
New York , NY
Any Goya Adobo seasoning is great for seasoning meat before cooking. It's really good in eggs as well. It gives food such a nice aroma.
Marissa A.
Adelphi, MD
I love cumin. It's one of my favorite spices for chicken. And when you eat chicken 5-6 times a week... It's great to have on hand!!
Lisa S.
I use this all the time! It adds such good flavor to pretty much any soup or sauce. I have also used it directly to my meats
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN
I've never really bought this in bulk, but this is what I use for any Mexican dishes I prepare. Fantastic flavoring!
Jo A.
Parkville, MD
I love cooking adobo and this tastes better than my actual recipe! Works even better for a busy mom like me! :)
Jessica F.
Denver, CO
The only thing I need when it comes to cooking. It adds so much favor., no need to have 6 other seasoning.
Grace C.
Fort Mill, SC
Great flavor, I sprinkle this seasoning on baked beans, chicken, steak, veggies...pretty much everything.
Priscilla A.
Great Neck, NY
I use this product for everything. It gives you food more flavor. I would love to try different flavors