Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning without Pepper
Buy on Walmart
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
El adobo que no puede faltar en mi cocina! Tiene la sal en su punto! Esencial a la hora de sazonar carnes y habichuelas!!
Maria P.
I love this product I've been using it like for ever I grew up wif it the best
Alejandra A.
I love this product is excellent in my food it perfect product in the kitchen
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
My food is not complete if i don't use adabo without pepper. I use it on everything.
Ashley V.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Best thing ever I use it to cook rice, beans, chicken, some on my eggs I love adobo. People should definitely use this to cook. Literally a must have in your kitchen.
July A.
The best and most used adobo in our family. It's like part of it already. We use it often and love it! I can say that it's used within every spanish family's house that I know. I use it with any meat or fish and even on the green plantains after they are fried.
Tad T.
Hixson, TN
Foodie Expert
This is the best seasoning of all ever since my girlfriend started using it when I met her it has made the food the greatest ever it's a seasonal favorite especially with Puerto Rico makes food taste great I never complain probably need it on just about anything but you don't need much I always tell her to get the large container specially when I cook
Addy T.
Hudson, FL
Foodie Expert
I love my Adobo. This spice has everything I want in my food. My favorite thing about GOYA Adobo, is that there are different types. I personally can't have black pepper and I know I dont have to worry as long as it is the blue top. I don't buy many spices because I have what I need in this one bottle.
Alma S.
Wilmington, IL
Yes a must have to seasoning the chicken that we are going to grill ......
Cristina N.
Hoboken, NJ
Foodie Expert
Everyone needs this. Basic and fundamental to delicious cooking! Good for chicken, grilling, plantains and hey, even on scrambled eggs!
Leticia S.
Elmhurst, NY
Is this good for steak ?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
How many homes use Goya Adobo seasoning??
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
I have been trying to find this for months now. I have checked my local Walmart as well as kingsoopers, safeway and kmart. I haven't had any luck and we really liked using this in almost everything. If you know where I should look I'd greatly appreciate the help. Thank you!