Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning without Pepper
Buy on Walmart
Mayyadah A.
Racine, WI
Foodie Expert
Makes food very tasty, always add it to my chicken and vegetables. highly recommend it
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
Do not recommend. They use all sorts of fillers, MSG, corn additives and basically this is not a food item but a chemical soup.
Sonia G.
This tastes almost as good as the regular adobo, you could hardly tell it doesn't have any pepper.
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
I love the GOYA brand. I use their beans, nectar and seasonings. This seasoning is so good. It sure beats plain old seasoning salt. It's a staple in my home.
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
Goya All Purpose Seasoning is staple in my house. I use it when I cook because it adds great flavor to my dishes.
Alma S.
Wilmington, IL
Yes a must have to seasoning the chicken that we are going to grill ......
Cristina N.
Hoboken, NJ
Foodie Expert
Everyone needs this. Basic and fundamental to delicious cooking! Good for chicken, grilling, plantains and hey, even on scrambled eggs!
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
El adobo que no puede faltar en mi cocina! Tiene la sal en su punto! Esencial a la hora de sazonar carnes y habichuelas!!
elizabeth r.
Foodie Expert
This seasoning is so bomb I basically put it on everything I cook. Inexpensive and so flavorful gives all food a delicious taste
isabelle n.
I love using this with chicken, fish, meat and honestly I use it with pretty much anything. just add a dash of this and your food.will taste amazing!
Leticia S.
Elmhurst, NY
Is this good for steak ?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
How many homes use Goya Adobo seasoning??
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
I have been trying to find this for months now. I have checked my local Walmart as well as kingsoopers, safeway and kmart. I haven't had any luck and we really liked using this in almost everything. If you know where I should look I'd greatly appreciate the help. Thank you!