Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning without Pepper
Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning without Pepper
Armani  W.
Armani W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Very flavorful. I used it to make adobo chicken more than did the job. I would suggest looking up the recipe
LISA G.
LISA G.
Foodie Expert
My husband loves Adobo and I use it almost everything. It gives a great flavor when I use it. We love it.
Angela j.
Angela j.
Foodie Expert
I always used this goya all purpose seasoning salt. I used it to seasoned my meat and also to flavor food
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Baltimore , MD
Foodie Expert
I haven't used this in a while but it's pretty good seasoning I use it to give most of my food some tast
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Timberville, VA
I use this often, in pots of beans, mashed potatoes, rice, etc. Its not overpowering, a nice blend.
Sonia G.
Sonia G.
This tastes almost as good as the regular adobo, you could hardly tell it doesn't have any pepper.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I love Goya adobo. I use it to season all my meat before cooking. It smells and taste delicious
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
Foodie Expert
I love this! I use this seasoning on everything and it eliminates having multiple seasonings!!
Crystal c.
Crystal c.
Lancaster, CA
Foodie Expert
Its great i use this to season all kinds of meat,wheather I'm baking,frying ir even on the bbq
Jay T.
Jay T.
What can i say you use this on everything and all of a sudden you have awesome tasting food
Leticia S.
Leticia S.
Elmhurst, NY
Is this good for steak ?
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
I have been trying to find this for months now. I have checked my local Walmart as well as kingsoopers, safeway and kmart. I haven't had any luck and we really liked using this in almost everything. If you know where I should look I'd greatly appreciate the help. Thank you!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
How many homes use Goya Adobo seasoning??