Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning without Pepper
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Corona, CA
Foodie Expert
Use this in all my chicken and beef super good gives a very nice taste and if you want to cut back on salt just add this
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Universal city, Texas
I love this!! I put it on my egg and potatoes lol it's freaking awesome. Just sprinkle tiny bit in them and yum! Try it!
Maria P.
Maria P.
I love this product I've been using it like for ever I grew up wif it the best
arianna l.
arianna l.
Homestead, FL
Great seasoning my family uses it a lot for almost every kind dish they make! Especially the beans and the seasoning.
jen d.
jen d.
hesperia, CA
Amazing I use it on everything !it makes my rice taste amazing.Goya products are always great to have in the kitchen
Karla T.
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
Foodie Expert
This is one of my to go seasonings for most of my dishes. It gives a great a flavor without being too overwhelming.
Destiny  H.
Destiny H.
Foodie Expert
Really good seasoning its the only one I trust can be put on anything but I use it mostly on rice chicken and fish
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Used to use this back in the day. It gets the job done. Not bad. I use actual more garlic and peppers also. Buy it
Marie N.
Marie N.
Brooksville, FL
Foodie Expert
Great seasoning and like I can use or not use as much pepper as I like. Great for chicken and rice or beans.
Brenda L.
Brenda L.
Foodie Expert
I love the flavor it gives all my goods my family enjoys it also have to keep this one in a cabinet for sure
Leticia S.
Leticia S.
Elmhurst, NY
Is this good for steak ?
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
I have been trying to find this for months now. I have checked my local Walmart as well as kingsoopers, safeway and kmart. I haven't had any luck and we really liked using this in almost everything. If you know where I should look I'd greatly appreciate the help. Thank you!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
How many homes use Goya Adobo seasoning??