2 colors available

BY GOYA #46 in Spices

Goya® Without Pepper Adobo All Purpose Seasoning. see more...

Buy on Target*
Melany M.
Melany M.
Riverview, FL
Use it for everything when I cook! I don't have to buy anything extra and don't have to guess what will make my meals taste better.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Livonia, MI
Goya is my favorite kind of seasoning. I love to use it with beef and chicken. I do not cook with any other all purpose seasoning.
Nadia C.
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Foodie Expert
My favorite seasoning of all time! It is great with almost everything. I typically use it in Hispanic food but also other things.
elizabeth r.
elizabeth r.
Foodie Expert
This seasoning is so bomb I basically put it on everything I cook. Inexpensive and so flavorful gives all food a delicious taste
Anna C.
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
Do not recommend. They use all sorts of fillers, MSG, corn additives and basically this is not a food item but a chemical soup.
Polly N.
Polly N.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite seasoning of all times! It has everything I need in a seasoning and it has just the right amount of salt.
Michela D.
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
Foodie Expert
I throw adobo seasoning on everything. I'm talking chicken, pork, beef. Adds that little bit of flavor to my yums for dinner.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
East Lansing, MI
Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning without Pepper is great, my mom used it for many dishes and the taste was always delicious!
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
The best seasoning for any poultry or fish dish. The flavor is amazingly good. You would never think it came from a powder.
BILLIE R.
BILLIE R.
Fort Pierce, FL
I always use this seasoning on steamed vegetables, it enhances the flavor. I also use it for most recipes I cook at home.
Leticia S.
Leticia S.
Elmhurst, NY
Is this good for steak ?
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
I have been trying to find this for months now. I have checked my local Walmart as well as kingsoopers, safeway and kmart. I haven't had any luck and we really liked using this in almost everything. If you know where I should look I'd greatly appreciate the help. Thank you!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
How many homes use Goya Adobo seasoning??