Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning without Pepper
Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning without Pepper
Buy on Walmart
Nicole D.
Mount Holly, NJ
Best ever. Use it in pasta sauce, chicken recipies and stews. All seasonings you would use regularly for cooking can be replaced with Adobo.
Lizzette P.
Foodie Expert
The Goya's Adobo is a staple item in our kitchen. Its the ingredient that we always need to put on our meats to give it flavor. Love it!
Natalie G.
El Paso, TX
I love this seasoning!! Tastes great especially on chicken!! You can use this seasoning on everything and anything you can think of!!
Melany M.
Brandon, FL
Use it for everything when I cook! I don't have to buy anything extra and don't have to guess what will make my meals taste better.
Rachel H.
Livonia, MI
Goya is my favorite kind of seasoning. I love to use it with beef and chicken. I do not cook with any other all purpose seasoning.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Foodie Expert
My favorite seasoning of all time! It is great with almost everything. I typically use it in Hispanic food but also other things.
elizabeth r.
Foodie Expert
This seasoning is so bomb I basically put it on everything I cook. Inexpensive and so flavorful gives all food a delicious taste
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
Do not recommend. They use all sorts of fillers, MSG, corn additives and basically this is not a food item but a chemical soup.
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
Foodie Expert
I throw adobo seasoning on everything. I'm talking chicken, pork, beef. Adds that little bit of flavor to my yums for dinner.
Polly N.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite seasoning of all times! It has everything I need in a seasoning and it has just the right amount of salt.
Leticia S.
Elmhurst, NY
Is this good for steak ?
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
I have been trying to find this for months now. I have checked my local Walmart as well as kingsoopers, safeway and kmart. I haven't had any luck and we really liked using this in almost everything. If you know where I should look I'd greatly appreciate the help. Thank you!
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
How many homes use Goya Adobo seasoning??