2 colors available

BY GOYA #65 in Spices

Goya® Without Pepper Adobo All Purpose Seasoning. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Best thing ever I use it to cook rice, beans, chicken, some on my eggs I love adobo. People should definitely use this to cook. Literally a must have in your kitchen.
Yamarly D.
Yamarly D.
East Meadow, NY
Foodie Expert
It is very common in most latino supermarkets and it has the latino flavor for our foods. It make me feels that I am eating my favorite home food in another country
Brooklynn B.
Brooklynn B.
Winston Salem , NC
It's a seasoning you can buy at almost any grocery store! It's perfect for seasoning meats & vegetables. Use wisely because it does contain a lot of salt!
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Foodie Expert
Best and most versatile seasoning ever! !! I grew up eating and cooking with this in every meal, and I can truly say it definitely makes a difference!
isabelle n.
isabelle n.
I love using this with chicken, fish, meat and honestly I use it with pretty much anything. just add a dash of this and your food.will taste amazing!
Juanita A.
Juanita A.
Colorado Springs, CO
I've used this to season fish. It's good and only had to add some Parsley flakes. Give it a try, although I really only use it for poultry and fish.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
A family staple. I season all of my food with Goya Adobo. I can't remember when was the last time I ran out. I always make sure I have an extra jar.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Mount Holly, NJ
Best ever. Use it in pasta sauce, chicken recipies and stews. All seasonings you would use regularly for cooking can be replaced with Adobo.
Lizzette P.
Lizzette P.
The Goya's Adobo is a staple item in our kitchen. Its the ingredient that we always need to put on our meats to give it flavor. Love it!
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
El Paso, TX
I love this seasoning!! Tastes great especially on chicken!! You can use this seasoning on everything and anything you can think of!!
Leticia S.
Leticia S.
Elmhurst, NY
Is this good for steak ?
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
How many homes use Goya Adobo seasoning??
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
I have been trying to find this for months now. I have checked my local Walmart as well as kingsoopers, safeway and kmart. I haven't had any luck and we really liked using this in almost everything. If you know where I should look I'd greatly appreciate the help. Thank you!