Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning without Pepper
Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning without Pepper
Buy on Walmart
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
Goya is an good line of seasoning. I like to use the All Purpose seasoning for seasoning different types of greens. They make your food taste good and not salty at all.
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
Goya All Purpose Seasoning is staple in my house. I use it when I cook because it adds great flavor to my dishes.
Selena G.
MY mom use to use this all the time to season chicken. It always came out so good. She stopped using so often since it contains a lot of salt. But it still tastes good
Ashley V.
Bronx, NY
Best thing ever I use it to cook rice, beans, chicken, some on my eggs I love adobo. People should definitely use this to cook. Literally a must have in your kitchen.
Yamarly D.
East meadow , NY
It is very common in most latino supermarkets and it has the latino flavor for our foods. It make me feels that I am eating my favorite home food in another country
Brooklynn B.
Winston salem, NC
It's a seasoning you can buy at almost any grocery store! It's perfect for seasoning meats & vegetables. Use wisely because it does contain a lot of salt!
Catherine L.
Best and most versatile seasoning ever! !! I grew up eating and cooking with this in every meal, and I can truly say it definitely makes a difference!
isabelle n.
I love using this with chicken, fish, meat and honestly I use it with pretty much anything. just add a dash of this and your food.will taste amazing!
Juanita A.
Colorado Springs, CO
I've used this to season fish. It's good and only had to add some Parsley flakes. Give it a try, although I really only use it for poultry and fish.
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
A family staple. I season all of my food with Goya Adobo. I can't remember when was the last time I ran out. I always make sure I have an extra jar.
Leticia S.
Elmhurst, NY
Is this good for steak ?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
How many homes use Goya Adobo seasoning??
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
I have been trying to find this for months now. I have checked my local Walmart as well as kingsoopers, safeway and kmart. I haven't had any luck and we really liked using this in almost everything. If you know where I should look I'd greatly appreciate the help. Thank you!