Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning without Pepper
Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning without Pepper
Buy on Walmart
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
I love the GOYA brand. I use their beans, nectar and seasonings. This seasoning is so good. It sure beats plain old seasoning salt. It's a staple in my home.
Bianca T.
I've recently acquired an allergy to pepper so it's nice to see a seasoning that doesn't have any. Black pepper isn't great for me and I'm glad this doesn't have any. It gives all types of meat a good flavor!
d h.
This is the holy grail of seasonings in a puertorrican's household. I don't make anything cooked without sprinkling a little bit of this on any meat. Gives the best flavor to anything other than cereal.
Allia B.
Love Love this seasoning! I do come from a Hispanic household so this was always a staple in our pantry. Living on my own in college now I find that I can't go without it to make my food tasty.
Leah B.
My husband loves this seasoning! We were introduced to it by our Cuban neighbor while we lived in Florida. We ended up making the switch to Goya from Johnny's and haven't looked back!
Sayma R.
Jurupa Valley, CA
I only use this when I'm in a hurry cause I prefer to do my own fresh spice mix. But it does the job on those rush days.it has a good amount of flavor not over powering. Great price
Zena B.
Birmingham, AL
My family use this seasoning to season everything that you can think of. I like to season my chicken, beef, or pork overnight with adobo because the next day the taste is amazing.
Carla G.
Ashburn, VA
This is probably the best creation ever. It goes with almost anything. I use it when I make different kinds of rice, fish, chicken, and meat. It gives the food great flavor!
meagan w.
Love this stuff so much! I use it on everything i cook. Just the right amount of spices. Adds so much flavor. Just sprinkle on some chicken, bake it or fry it.....so good.
Pamela D.
Allentown, PA
This is is one of my kitchen staples. It is one of the most versatile seasonings in my rack. I use it in a variety of recipes and eggs! It really spices up scrambled eggs.
Leticia S.
Elmhurst, NY
Is this good for steak ?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
How many homes use Goya Adobo seasoning??
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
I have been trying to find this for months now. I have checked my local Walmart as well as kingsoopers, safeway and kmart. I haven't had any luck and we really liked using this in almost everything. If you know where I should look I'd greatly appreciate the help. Thank you!