2 colors available

BY GOYA #65 in Spices

Goya® Without Pepper Adobo All Purpose Seasoning. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
d h.
d h.
Foodie Expert
This is the holy grail of seasonings in a puertorrican's household. I don't make anything cooked without sprinkling a little bit of this on any meat. Gives the best flavor to anything other than cereal.
Allia B.
Allia B.
Love Love this seasoning! I do come from a Hispanic household so this was always a staple in our pantry. Living on my own in college now I find that I can't go without it to make my food tasty.
Leah B.
Leah B.
My husband loves this seasoning! We were introduced to it by our Cuban neighbor while we lived in Florida. We ended up making the switch to Goya from Johnny's and haven't looked back!
Sayma R.
Sayma R.
Riverside, CA
I only use this when I'm in a hurry cause I prefer to do my own fresh spice mix. But it does the job on those rush days.it has a good amount of flavor not over powering. Great price
Zena B.
Zena B.
Birmingham, AL
Foodie Expert
My family use this seasoning to season everything that you can think of. I like to season my chicken, beef, or pork overnight with adobo because the next day the taste is amazing.
Carla G.
Carla G.
Ashburn, VA
Foodie Expert
This is probably the best creation ever. It goes with almost anything. I use it when I make different kinds of rice, fish, chicken, and meat. It gives the food great flavor!
meagan w.
meagan w.
Foodie Expert
Love this stuff so much! I use it on everything i cook. Just the right amount of spices. Adds so much flavor. Just sprinkle on some chicken, bake it or fry it.....so good.
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
Allentown, PA
This is is one of my kitchen staples. It is one of the most versatile seasonings in my rack. I use it in a variety of recipes and eggs! It really spices up scrambled eggs.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
Foodie Expert
Goya is an good line of seasoning. I like to use the All Purpose seasoning for seasoning different types of greens. They make your food taste good and not salty at all.
Selena G.
Selena G.
MY mom use to use this all the time to season chicken. It always came out so good. She stopped using so often since it contains a lot of salt. But it still tastes good
Leticia S.
Leticia S.
Elmhurst, NY
Is this good for steak ?
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
How many homes use Goya Adobo seasoning??
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
I have been trying to find this for months now. I have checked my local Walmart as well as kingsoopers, safeway and kmart. I haven't had any luck and we really liked using this in almost everything. If you know where I should look I'd greatly appreciate the help. Thank you!