Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning without Pepper
Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning without Pepper
Buy on Walmart
July A.
The best and most used adobo in our family. It's like part of it already. We use it often and love it! I can say that it's used within every spanish family's house that I know. I use it with any meat or fish and even on the green plantains after they are fried.
Tad T.
Hixson, TN
Foodie Expert
This is the best seasoning of all ever since my girlfriend started using it when I met her it has made the food the greatest ever it's a seasonal favorite especially with Puerto Rico makes food taste great I never complain probably need it on just about anything but you don't need much I always tell her to get the large container specially when I cook
Addy T.
Hudson, FL
Foodie Expert
I love my Adobo. This spice has everything I want in my food. My favorite thing about GOYA Adobo, is that there are different types. I personally can't have black pepper and I know I dont have to worry as long as it is the blue top. I don't buy many spices because I have what I need in this one bottle.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
El adobo que no puede faltar en mi cocina! Tiene la sal en su punto! Esencial a la hora de sazonar carnes y habichuelas!!
Teresa R.
I like using goya adobo. I use the for all meats and chicken dinner. They are the perfect size amount for the food.
Meg F.
Brooklyn, NY
I put this is in everything. Goya Adobo (along with Goya Sazon) are my kitchen staples. It makes every dish I add it to absolutely delicious. The taste is completely incomparable. It's rather high in sodium, but so, so worth it for the taste.
Josselin C.
Dayton, TX
Once you buy this you will want to add it to every dish, it is great to have on chicken, especially grilled! Yum!
Sandra A.
The best seasoning for any poultry or fish dish. The flavor is amazingly good. You would never think it came from a powder.
Brittney G.
Baltimore, MD
Foodie Expert
I haven't used this in a while but it's pretty good seasoning I use it to give most of my food some tast
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
Goya All Purpose Seasoning is staple in my house. I use it when I cook because it adds great flavor to my dishes.
Leticia S.
Elmhurst, NY
Is this good for steak ?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
How many homes use Goya Adobo seasoning??
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
I have been trying to find this for months now. I have checked my local Walmart as well as kingsoopers, safeway and kmart. I haven't had any luck and we really liked using this in almost everything. If you know where I should look I'd greatly appreciate the help. Thank you!