2 colors available

BY GOYA #65 in Spices

Goya® Without Pepper Adobo All Purpose Seasoning. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Cristina N.
Cristina N.
Hoboken, NJ
Foodie Expert
Everyone needs this. Basic and fundamental to delicious cooking! Good for chicken, grilling, plantains and hey, even on scrambled eggs!
Yisel C.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
El adobo que no puede faltar en mi cocina! Tiene la sal en su punto! Esencial a la hora de sazonar carnes y habichuelas!!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
Foodie Expert
This gives your meats the best flavor! I put Adobo on all my meats, chicken, pork, beef anything even when I'm grilling!
Maria P.
Maria P.
I love this product I've been using it like for ever I grew up wif it the best
Alma S.
Alma S.
Wilmington, IL
Yes a must have to seasoning the chicken that we are going to grill ......
Addy T.
Addy T.
Hudson, FL
Foodie Expert
I love my Adobo. This spice has everything I want in my food. My favorite thing about GOYA Adobo, is that there are different types. I personally can't have black pepper and I know I dont have to worry as long as it is the blue top. I don't buy many spices because I have what I need in this one bottle.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Crestview, FL
Since I'm a Puertorrican, Goya products are a MUST in my kitchen, but this is my favorite product of them all! makes my meals so tasty and complete. It is in the salty side but my family likes it. All Goya products are high quality and never dissapoints.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Clementon, NJ
This seasoning is a great staple that can be added to a wide variety of dishes! I enjoy adding it to not only hispanic dished but it is also great in chicken and beef dishes. This is a great way to add a kick of flavor to a variety of meals
Monique J.
Monique J.
Foodie Expert
I grew up with this seasoning and I use it every day to cook and will never use anything else! It has all the right ingredients and makes ur food taste so gourmet. Very handy seasoning to have in your kitchen.
Bianca T.
Bianca T.
I've recently acquired an allergy to pepper so it's nice to see a seasoning that doesn't have any. Black pepper isn't great for me and I'm glad this doesn't have any. It gives all types of meat a good flavor!
Leticia S.
Leticia S.
Elmhurst, NY
Is this good for steak ?
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
I have been trying to find this for months now. I have checked my local Walmart as well as kingsoopers, safeway and kmart. I haven't had any luck and we really liked using this in almost everything. If you know where I should look I'd greatly appreciate the help. Thank you!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
How many homes use Goya Adobo seasoning??