BY GOYA #4 in Spices

The #1 brand of Latin all-purpose seasonings. GOYA® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper is the perfect blend of garlic, oregano, black pepper and Latin spices that adds quick flavor to any meat, chicken, fish and vegetables. A simple shake before cooking is all it takes.

Ingredients: Salt, Granulated Garlic, Tricalcium Phosphate (Prevents Caking), Oregano, Black Pepper, Turmeric

• What do you use adobo goya for?13 Answers
  • What do you like Goya Adobo With Pepper on?10 Answers
  • I have seen this product in stores and have wondered abou...1 Answers
Abbey F.
Corry, PA
Let me tell you a little something about me:  I'm from the most Irish/German/Welsh family there is and let me tell you - this spice/seasoning/sprinkle of heaven is a STAPLE in my pantry.  the minute I'm running low, I don't even have to run to the store because I always have at least 3 bottles to replace it.  It's good on everything - I eat a healthy lunch typically, steamed broccoli and just sprinkle this on, and it makes it taste so good.  Season your steak with it, season your chicken.  Season ANYTHING with this Adobo and it will make it taste good.  I put it in mashed potatoes for that extra little, "Hmmm... what is that?"  It's just so good and so versatile and phenomenal.
jennifer b.
Waterbury, CT
So this product right here is my good to seasoning when cooking, It brings out the flavor in everything . I usually buy either at walmart or shoprite. I use this to season my meat and rice when I am cooking. The price is reasonable but I buy it either way because it's a must when cooking
Ana S.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I use adobo on everything, but it's not just like the only ingredient that I add on any of my meals, I use minced garlic and garlic powder, some Sazon, black pepper, dried oregano, sometimes lemon and pepper seasoning, see that's where the part when it comes to where it all depends what I am making and what sides are we going to combine with what meat you know I don't like how are we going to make the meat, then we can add depending like I said some brown sugar not too much if it's something on the grill that's where we add other mixes , we also like anything that is Juicy fruits to make a tropical meal. I'm saying too much but but it's good.
Gladys R.
What im going to do without adobo???? I been using this my whole life. I use this on everything, steak, fish, chicken, rice, soup. It is so complete it gives a special taste to your dishes... i always have like 3 in my kitchen in case i run out of it...
Jennifer A.
Roseville, MI
This is a staple in latin cuisine my mom puts this in everything from chicken to rice to soup. It is a bit salty so don’t go overboard but it has a variety of spices and adds a really nice flavor to foods.
Crystal P.
If your food doesn't have this is it. What are you actually eating? Haha. But seriously I put this on most of my food that I cook. It gives food a great taste. Great for chicken or rice !
Laura D.
This is a staple in my house for most of my Spanish style meals. Always have this in my cabinet! I prefer it without pepper and just add additional seasonings if I feel I need it.
Melissa M.
Stratford, NJ
Adobo has been a staple in my family's cooking for years. My grandfather was Spanish, and it seems like all of our family recipes involve adding Adobo in some way or another. It is an excellent all-purpose seasoning that can go with many different types of dishes no matter what cuisine. Very versatile! No spice cabinet is complete without it.
Leeishla J.
Mahanoy City, PA
I am from Puerto Rico and 95% of us use this seasoning for everything!  To season meats and beans! I love this product and this is a staple in my home! We never go without it! It is more than a seasoning it's a tradition and something that brings back memories! I love it!
Ericalane B.
Long Beach, CA
This is one of the best seasonings I have come across. I created a amazing colifliwer chicken with Goya All Purpose, pepper, garlic and red goya seasoning and one egg for the look of chicken. Best recipe ever and taste like chicken.
Darian A.
What do you use adobo goya for?
Rebecca  M.
What do you like Goya Adobo With Pepper on?
Mary Stephany M.
Louisville , Ky
What is your favorite use for this seasoning - and where do you buy it?
Brian G.
What is your favorite thing to put Adobo on?
Latrice  L.
Chesapeake , Va
What dishes do you all choose to use this in? I use it in Italian food and fish