Goya® Adobo All Purpose Seasoning With Lemon And Pepper uploaded by yanira  n.

BY GOYA

Goya Adobo - the perfect blend of garlic, oregano and seasonings - is all you need to make beef, chicken and fish taste great. Just shake it on before cooking. A simple shake is all it takes! Product of USA.

IngredientsSalt, Tricalcium Phosphate (Prevents Caking), Granulated Garlic, Citric Acid, Tropical Lemon Flavor, Black Pepper, Oregano, Turmeric.

Tiarra J.
Orange Park, FL
Add some flavor to your food with Goya Lemon & Pepper Adobo seasoning, The adobo seasoning adds flavor to any meal with just a few shakes.

Tamara E.
Conover, NC
Goya® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper is a staple in my home, I have 3 jars of it! I will never run out cause we enjoy the flavoring so much. Great on any chicken recipe I make. I highly recommend this product!
Emily N.
Miami , FL
I was introduced to Goya by my grandmother who loves to cook and she knows that my favorite flavor on my chicken is limon. My grandmothers background is Hispanic and she cooks with much flavors. You can spread this all over your chicken and it comes out more than delicious. I can't eat my chicken without this seasoning. Check online for delicious recipes.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
This is a great product to use on either fish or chicken. I love it on a tilapia served with mashed potatoes and green beans.

It isn't super lemony but it has just enough spice. I am not a big salt person so seasonings like this can get to me but I don't mind this one (just don't use too much)!
Tia T.
Columbus, GA
I use this seasoning on everything. It's gives such a great taste without overpowering the food. You don't have to use to much to get the flavor so it lasts a long time. Not only does it taste great, but it is also sold at a very low price making this my favorite seasoning!
Rachel V.
Bronx, NY
I love all Goya products since meeting my Puerto Rican husband and us loving to cook with one another, he's introduced me to all of their products. This one is really great, it's great on fish and chicken. Not spicy and balances all meals.
Fernanda B.
Phoenix, AZ
I went on a health binge where I was trying to eat a lot more protein than I normally would. This seasoning saved me from getting sick of chicken. Its very easy to just sprinkle over and makes the food more flavorful.
Elizabeth A.
I love putting limon on everything, so when I saw the Goya Adoco con limon I got it. I usually put it on my chicken and a little on my tilapia. It gives it great flavor. I highly recommend this seasoning.
Karina A.
Humble, TX
I love this seasoning! Not only is it very versatile and really inexpensive, it really makes my food taste great! I usually season my chicken and this adds a little tangy flavor. I love it!
sharlene p.
This one has good flavor to chicken when we season it, so delicious, love it, i honestly think its a good brand and perfect for a good chicken plate dinner. I like more of a lemon flavor to my chicken, you can also mix in some orange slices to make it good
Danielle A.
Valley stream, NY
What does this taste best on?

Walmart