Goya® Adobo All Purpose Seasoning With Lemon And Pepper

by Goya

#16 in Spices

Goya Adobo - the perfect blend of garlic, oregano and seasonings - is all you need to make beef, chicken and fish taste great. Just shake it on before cooking. A simple shake is all it takes! Product of USA.

IngredientsSalt, Tricalcium Phosphate (Prevents Caking), Granulated Garlic, Citric Acid, Tropical Lemon Flavor, Black Pepper, Oregano, Turmeric.

which is the most used of the marinade? Goya® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper
What does this taste best on?
Start your review of Goya® Adobo All Purpose Seasoning With Lemon And Pepper!
How would you rate this product?
Wyoming, MI
Definitely adds lots of flavor to your food! You can use this seasoning by itself or in combination with other seasonings. It's flavorful and not too salty!! Love it!!
Castle Rock, CO
Love this Product From Goya Adobo. It goes great on chicken and fish. I sprinkle on fruits and Veggies. makes everything fast better. Try it Garrentee you will love it.
Frederick, MD
This is my mom's go-to seasoning and I'm so glad it is! So much flavor- and just the right amount of citrus kick from the added Limon! I prefer it to the regular Adobo.
Vegetarian
South Gate, CA
Gives your food an extra kick full of flavor. Def recommend this on grilled chicken! I would also recommend not to Ober use it though because it van be a bit too salty.
Dairy Free
I love this product! Our meal isn't complete unless we've seasoned our food with this. I always cook with Goya Adobe con Limon and whenever I've cooked with somethin else my family protests and asks for Goya!
La Habra, CA
I use this seasoning in all of my white meat like chicken and tilapia. It's a staple in my home. If we don't have it, we wont use anything else. It's a family favorite, we love it!
Purdy, MO
I love using it to season pork chops. It gives off just enough flavor without being too overpowering. The lemon gives the food just enough tang for a great dish.
Stratford, CT
This product is the best I use it on most of my dinners. Also my family loves it. With all my kids being picky eaters they all surely love my cooking with this seasoning.
Bronx, NY
Very good. It gives a nice flavor to soups which is what I mainly used it for. I still add vegetables for more seasoning. I just use the adobo as a final touch.
Vegan, Organic, Gluten Free
It has just the right amount of the limon flavoring. I love the Adobo and took a chance on this one. I would recommend this one if you like that hint of citrus.