BY GOYA #99 in Spices

Goya® Adobo With Cumin All Purpose Seasoning. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Aura A.
Hialeah, FL
This seasoning mix is one if my favorite ways to make chicken legs that are flavorful when putting them on the grill. You can use a little sprinkle on each piece or really shake it on for full flavor. I find the flavors to be balanced and not salty.
Jennifer C.
Foodie Expert
I discovered this seasoning when I had dinner at a friend's house! She had cooked chicken and used this to season the chicken. It adds a really good flavor to any meat. It is now what I use to season most meats when I now cook.
Terri S.
This is a great product for quick and easy seasoning! I love the simplicity and how easy it is to use. You can add as much or as little as you want and know that regardless of the amount used you'll be eating a great meal:)
Melissa R.
North Miami, FL
Foodie Expert
This is a cooking staple in my home. I've been raised on this stuff because seasoning is important with food and in my family. It is a much needed and always there item in the kitchen. It gives my food awesome flavor ❤️
jillian G.
Being medeternean I use cumin and spices a lot in the recipes I make at home. GOYA has always been a brand I trust and use in my kitchen. Great flavor, reasonable price, and a brand I reach for when I need great spice!
Wendy C.
Foodie Expert
I'm a cumin lover and this is literally my favorite to season meats with!! I use all the other Goya adobo's too and if I had to pick only one to ever use this one is it!!! When I buy it I buy the biggest size lol
Liandra T.
Bronx, NY
Anytime I am in the mood to eat Spanish cuisine, this is my go to seasoning. My family and I have been using Goya Adobo since I was a child and I may never stop using it. It adds flavor to my chicken and rice!
Joely S.
Topeka, KS
I tried this on the recommendation of a friend and I have to say I LOVE IT! That's what good friends are for right? This seasoning is so yummy and works with many different dishes. I love the added Cumin!
Herminia v.
I absolutely love this seasoning i use it on everything and it gives such a great flavor I keep in stocked in my house so I never run out I love this product would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Shaina G.
Delanco, NJ
Foodie Expert
Goya seasoning takes your chicken from.dull to delicious. My favorite is to season the chicken with Goya, saute it in an electric grill, add a little chicken broth, veggies. and eat it over rice.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
Why is the sodium so high?