Goya® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning With Bitter Orange uploaded by Kelly K.Goya® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning With Bitter Orange uploaded by Lisy O.

BY GOYA #69 in Spices

To make all your dishes taste their very best, make sure you shake on Goya Adobo before cooking. Adobo's perfect blend of garlic, oregano and other Latino spices is the perfect seasoning for all your meat, poultry and fish dishes. A simple shake is all it takes.

Salt, Granulated Garlic, Tricalcium Phosphate (Prevents Caking), Citric Acid, Bitter Orange Flavor, Black Pepper, Oregano, FD&C Yellow 5 & 6.

Buy on Walmart*
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Me encanta! me encanta ! y me encantaaaa!!! mi sazonador de carnes favorito!! nunca falta en la despensa le da un sabor diferente a la carne! economico y lo puedo encontrar en todos los super mercados.
Lupitaa R.
I love this Goya seasonings! I've tried different flavors and they all are great! I use it on any type of meat and gives it that delicious tasty touch to it. Definitely recommend it on chicken filet with a salad and rice on the side great tasty lunch!
Jocelynn W.
Orlando, FL
I use to use Lawry's all purpose season. Because that's what I grew up with. One day Goya was on sale. So I tried it and I have been using it ever since. Absolutely love it, I had more flavor than the average all purpose brands.
Antionette C.
Atlanta, GA
My family and I the Goya all purpose seasoning. Tastes great on salads, soups, meats and veggies.

I bought this product because I wanted a different taste when it comes to the meals I cook. Goya was the perfect compliment to all of my meals.
Xenia N.
Goya is such a wonderful seasoning to add to food. This one is great for adding to chicken. It makes food taste great and I recommend Goya to anyone who likes to add a little seasoning to their food.
Kendall U.
This is a wonderful seasoning. we put it on chicken all the time. We also use it sometimes on steaks and porkchops. Does make it salty if you use to much, but with the right amount it great.
Lisy O.
The Goya adobo is used in my house all the time especially for the meat with some sazón it gives the meat a great taste. I usually use adobo for almost all the foods I make
Karla V.
I highly recommend this product, it is the same one that my mother used when I was growing up. Cooking with this reminds me of home while leaving my food tasting just like moms.
Maria R.
Mesquite, NV
If you put this product on your uncooked chicken an hour before you cook it is going to give a very flavorful taste any way you cook it I definitely recommend it love it
Juliette G.
Sun Valley, CA
This is really great to season but usually I use it for seasoning my chicken before putting it on the grill and I don't need too much of it to get a great taste!