Goya® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning With Bitter Orange

by Goya

To make all your dishes taste their very best, make sure you shake on Goya Adobo before cooking. Adobo's perfect blend of garlic, oregano and other Latino spices is the perfect seasoning for all your meat, poultry and fish dishes. A simple shake is all it takes.

Salt, Granulated Garlic, Tricalcium Phosphate (Prevents Caking), Citric Acid, Bitter Orange Flavor, Black Pepper, Oregano, FD&C Yellow 5 & 6.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goya® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning With Bitter Orange!
How would you rate this product?
Titusville , FL
This is amazing I love it use it for grilling chicken and pork gives a citrus taste it’s great I like the size of the container it stays fresh longer without clumps I highly recommend this to others give it a try
Dairy Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Powder Spgs, GA
My chicken 🍗 and fish is seasoned with this product and I add extra 🍊 oranges to enhance the flavors . My chicken is the best at party’s and thanksgiving. Awesome 👏🏾 product. I will always buy Goya products .
Gluten Free, Low Carb
Barnegat, NJ
Goya seasoning is great on any meat or even vegetables. I also add it to anything that I feel needs a little Adobo to it. It smells and tastes great. I would highly recommend to anyone who loves cooking.
Port St Lucie, FL
I'm Puerto Rican so I put Adobo on EVERYTHING!! Lol seriously though I use it every time I cook. It goes on any food you can think of. I couldn't live without it.
Amesbury, MA
Adobo all purpose is awesome for quick dishes and quick seasoning. When I don't have time to think of spices that go in or on chicken, turkey, veggies, lagumes, or grains this is my go-to. This spice surely meets my expectations. I am always satisfied with Adobo.
Organic, Sugar Free, Paleo
Schenectady, NY
Another one of favorite Goya all purpose seasoning been using this for a while in everything and I love it and it’s affable and I want you guys to try this I highly recommend this Goya all purpose seasoning
Haverhill, MA
Pooja a Google all purpose seasoning I use it in my beans and my rice in my meat on my fish and it's a great product for anything that you want to put seasoning does it need no improvement just the way it is stay LOL
No Special Diet
Love this when I am preparing meat that needs to marinate before cooking. You get such a great, tender end result that has a nice bit of citrus peeking through, especially when paired with fresh orange and lemon slices the night before.
Bronx, NY
Me encanta! me encanta ! y me encantaaaa!!! mi sazonador de carnes favorito!! nunca falta en la despensa le da un sabor diferente a la carne! economico y lo puedo encontrar en todos los super mercados.
No Special Diet
I love this Goya seasonings! I've tried different flavors and they all are great! I use it on any type of meat and gives it that delicious tasty touch to it. Definitely recommend it on chicken filet with a salad and rice on the side great tasty lunch!