Goya® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning Light without Pepper (50% Less Sodium)

by Goya

Salt, potassium chloride, granulated garlic, tricalcium phosphate (prevents caking), oregano, turmeric
serving size 1/4 teaspoon. No fat, no cholesterol, 180mg sodium, no carbohydrates, no sugar, no protein.
We find it is much less salty tasting than regular Adobo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goya® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning Light without Pepper (50% Less Sodium)!
How would you rate this product?
I love this Goya Adobo. It gives flavor to chicken,seafood,steaks etc. It is soo delicious. I love it and it can't never miss in my pantry. I love it and highly recommend it.
No Special Diet
I use this in a lot of my cooking. It adds flavor as well as some salt. You need to add just a little because it will overpower your dish if you are generous. It is great on home fried potatoes, in sauces and can be used as a condiment, but sparingly. Goya makes a lot of great food products.
The only seasoning you need! Great flavor and versatile to use in all recipes. I also like that they offer a light version and in some food stores, you can buy the light version in the really big can.
No Special Diet
This product is a must for any dish. Low in sodium but gives every dish lots of flavor. I put it on every meat I cook with, from steak to chicken to seafood.
Winters, CA
Great tasty seasoning!! i add it on chicken! gives a great tasting kick to your dish. I would highly recommend for people who love a burst of adobo flavor.
Olympia, WA
Love it that is low in sodium with the same great taste. I use it everyday to season meats, chicken, etc. Well I put that thing on everything!
Goya is a staple when it comes to my cooking. It makes food so flavorful and delicious, Especially my more ethnic meals.
Memphis , TN
Love this I use to use the original on basically all my meats but I like that this is light still love the flavor it adds
The best. Especially for me in my household. I camt just stop using adobo . so adobo light works for me. Less sodium.
Brooklyn, NY
Love Goya products makes the food taste great gives a little kick with those Latin spices I use it all the time.