BY GOYA

Salt, potassium chloride, granulated garlic, tricalcium phosphate (prevents caking), oregano, turmeric
serving size 1/4 teaspoon. No fat, no cholesterol, 180mg sodium, no carbohydrates, no sugar, no protein.
We find it is much less salty tasting than regular Adobo

Ellen B.
I use this in a lot of my cooking. It adds flavor as well as some salt. You need to add just a little because it will overpower your dish if you are generous. It is great on home fried potatoes, in sauces and can be used as a condiment, but sparingly.
Goya makes a lot of great food products.
Kenya H.
The only seasoning you need! Great flavor and versatile to use in all recipes. I also like that they offer a light version and in some food stores, you can buy the light version in the really big can.
Maxine P.
This product is a must for any dish. Low in sodium but gives every dish lots of flavor. I put it on every meat I cook with, from steak to chicken to seafood.
Selena M.
Winters, CA
Great tasty seasoning!! i add it on chicken! gives a great tasting kick to your dish. I would highly recommend for people who love a burst of adobo flavor.
Luz P.
Olympia, WA
Love it that is low in sodium with the same great taste. I use it everyday to season meats, chicken, etc. Well I put that thing on everything!
Michelle C.
Goya is a staple when it comes to my cooking. It makes food so flavorful and delicious, Especially my more ethnic meals.
Zelene V.
Memphis , TN
Love this I use to use the original on basically all my meats but I like that this is light still love the flavor it adds
Nadia L.
The best. Especially for me in my household. I camt just stop using adobo . so adobo light works for me. Less sodium.
Carmen F.
Brooklyn, NY
Love Goya products makes the food taste great gives a little kick with those Latin spices I use it all the time.
Kate F.
bronx, NY
Love this, I've used it multiple times and it's worked with every dish. goya just does it fo me every time.

Amazon