BY GOYA #2 in Spices

Goya® Adobo All Purpose Seasoning, With Pepper. see more...

• What do you use adobo goya for?13 Answers
  • What do you like Goya Adobo With Pepper on?10 Answers
  • I have seen this product in stores and have wondered about its ta...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Abbey F.
Corry, PA
Review for: Adobo With Pepper 16.5 oz
Let me tell you a little something about me:  I'm from the most Irish/German/Welsh family there is and let me tell you - this spice/seasoning/sprinkle of heaven is a STAPLE in my pantry.  the minute I'm running low, I don't even have to run to the store because I always have at least 3 bottles to replace it.  It's good on everything - I eat a healthy lunch typically, steamed broccoli and just sprinkle this on, and it makes it taste so good.  Season your steak with it, season your chicken.  Season ANYTHING with this Adobo and it will make it taste good.  I put it in mashed potatoes for that extra little, "Hmmm... what is that?"  It's just so good and so versatile and phenomenal.
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
Foodie Expert
This is a staple in latin cuisine my mom puts this in everything from chicken to rice to soup. It is a bit salty so don’t go overboard but it has a variety of spices and adds a really nice flavor to foods.
Crystal P.
Foodie Expert
If your food doesn't have this is it. What are you actually eating? Haha. But seriously I put this on most of my food that I cook. It gives food a great taste. Great for chicken or rice !
Melissa M.
Stratford, NJ
Foodie Expert
Adobo has been a staple in my family's cooking for years. My grandfather was Spanish, and it seems like all of our family recipes involve adding Adobo in some way or another. It is an excellent all-purpose seasoning that can go with many different types of dishes no matter what cuisine. Very versatile! No spice cabinet is complete without it.
Pamela M.
Mobile, AL
This is a pantry staple, even if you don't cook Spanish food, this is excellent on burgers, chicken, and pork. A little sprinkle goes a long way in adding flavor to a dish.
Lyona K.
Smyrna, GA
Foodie Expert
I have been using this seasoning for a while now. I absolutely love it! I literally put it in all or most of my dishes even tonight's jerk chicken dinner. rice, meat, veggies you name it, its in there lol. i recommend this to everyone in my personal opinions that it top regular seasoning salt.
Ericalane B.
Long Beach, CA
This is one of the best seasonings I have come across. I created a amazing colifliwer chicken with Goya All Purpose, pepper, garlic and red goya seasoning and one egg for the look of chicken. Best recipe ever and taste like chicken.
Kaitlyn G.
Tabernacle , NJ
Foodie Expert
I love this seasoning. It literally makes anything taste amazing. You don’t need to use a lot of it either. The price is great too! I’d definitely just throw this amazing ness into some white jasmine rice with some butter and bam! This is one of my go to seasonings for sure!
Jasmin F.
Foodie Expert
Adobo Goya is a staple seasoning that can be used on anything, stew, sauces, pork, beef, chicken! It's a go to with just the right amounts of garlic, salt & oregano!!! I would recommend it for everyone to try once and you will find yourself using it more & ,ore
Jasmine M.
La jolla, CA
This goes on everything! I recently did the #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster and this was our main flavor product. You can add it on any protein to complement your simple salad on the side. When using this we won’t use salt because I️t is high in sodium.
Darian A.
Foodie Expert
What do you use adobo goya for?
Rebecca  M.
Foodie Expert
What do you like Goya Adobo With Pepper on?
Mary Stephany M.
Louisville , Ky
What is your favorite use for this seasoning - and where do you buy it?
Jennifer S.
Foodie Expert
I have seen this product in stores and have wondered about its taste. I seen the sodium contents and placed it back on the shelf. Does it taste salty?
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
Foodie Expert
Would you make all your meals with this marinade?