Add a Photo

By GOYA
#3 in Spices
Goya® Adobo All Purpose Seasoning, With Pepper.
Photos (13)
Mariana O.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
It is the secret ingredient in my Grandma's recipes. It is probably her holy grail on seasoning. I use this at least 4 times a week and LOVE it! It makes everything tasty without making it too salty or having to spend 100 hours chopping and picking out spices.
It will feel and taste homemade and with this you can never go wrong.
Martha C.
Martha C.
I always have this in my home it's a must it's time saving and clears up clutter so that you won't have so many unnecessary spices. Lol yeah OK I am latina l still have spices and herbs and just add more to what ever dish l am making. I will say that this is the base of your seaniong especially if you're just learning to cook
Yarikza A.
Yarikza A.
Elgin, SC
Adobo Goya...another staple in Latin Cuisine. Use the wonderful powder to season meat. It's salty, so do not over use it! I like t1o make plantains, and after double-frying the plantains...I sprinkle adobo as soon as they come out of the oil...super good! I have two bottles in my spice rack right now....I love Adobo Goya.
Elsie M.
Elsie M.
Queens Vlg, NY
My Mom has been using this seasoning before I was even born and nw I use it too. It adds a punch of flavor to any dish especially latino recipes. I season beef, chicken, pork, beans, chilies with this and the list goes on. Its the best. It has all the species you need to make your dish savory.
Delalia F.
Delalia F.
Tucson, AZ
si es Goya tiene q ser Bueno! lol I'm Puertorrican and we season all our meats with adobo Goya! always used on my turkey on Thaksgiving, is a must on my house and gives that xtra flavor to our homecooking, I always buy. you can get on Walmart and fry have them on the Hispanic seaction
Toya V.
Toya V.
Louisville, KY
I am PuertoRican, this is a staple in our household and also with me growing up. I use it on fish, chicken, steak, pork and even rice dishes. It lasts forever and really is super versatile. Even when I just make white rice I will add a little bit and flavor it up! Makes me nostalgic!.
Nunu A.
Nunu A.
Chicago
I marinate my chicken and steak for Bbq's. Gives my meat and poultry an amazing flavor. I get mine from my local shop n' save. The price is good ranges around 2 to $3. The flavor is amazing and definately met my expectations and I would definately recommend it. My family loves it.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
I use this Adobo seasoning on just about everything. It is so versatile and adds so much flavor to my meats, soups,casseroles, etc. I like that it is mild enough for even my toddler to eat. This will always be my go to seasoning, especially now that grilling season is here.
maria l.
maria l.
Philadelphia, PA
I love to use the Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning when I'm cooking, Specially for seasoning my meet and i recommend this to everyone, my food taste amazing with this, and it has a good price, i think that once you try it you can not stop using it, it is a must have.
Noriela z.
Noriela z.
To make all your dishes taste their very best, make sure you shake on Goya Adobo before cooking. Adobo's perfect blend of garlic, oregano and other Latino spices is the perfect seasoning for all your meat, poultry and fish dishes. A simple shake is all it takes.
Darian A.
Darian A.
What do you use adobo goya for?
Rebecca  M.
Rebecca M.
What do you like Goya Adobo With Pepper on?
Mary Stephany M.
Mary Stephany M.
Louisville , Ky
What is your favorite use for this seasoning - and where do you buy it?
Maggy P.
Maggy P.
Would you make all your meals with this marinade?