Gowise Usa 2.75-Qt Digital Air Fryer

by Gowise Usa

The GoWISE Usa Air Fryer makes cooking a hassle-free experience. Rapid Air Circulation Technology cooks food by circulating hot air in all directions, ensuring fast and even cooking. The 2.75-quart capacity is ideal for households with 1-2 people. Even cleanup is a breeze Simply use a non-abrasive sponge and warm water to clean after cooking.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gowise Usa 2.75-Qt Digital Air Fryer!
Monica W.
Chandler, AZ
Gowise Usa 2.75-Qt Digital Air Fryer uploaded by Monica W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Pretty average air fryer. The buttons don’t all work/ do what they’re supposed to since I bought it brand new. It’s also kind of hard to keep clean in my experience. It does a good job of frying things and re-heating previously fried foods. I’ve never tried any cool air fryer recipes because I don’t have confidence that this could do it . In all, with all of the other options out there now, I can’t say that I would recommend this to others.
Bethany C.
Cortez, CO
This is a very good and sturdy air fryer. We have cooked lots of delicious foods in this, vegetables, French fries, chicken, tater tots, cookies, etc.. The price was good and it’s a very convenient appliance.
Bella J.
What stove ? I honestly haven’t touched my electric stove since I got this product ! I fry everything in here ! I love it
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
I can't say enough good things about this amazing air fryer. Living in Arizona I hated using the oven during the summer and this has solved that problem. Cooking is now easier and takes less time and even better NO MESSY CLEAN UP!! I highly recommend buying one and saving yourself some time
Susie M.
Newport, NC
I got mine as a Christmas gift and love it. I will never fry another thing. I heat pizza in it I also made the best grilled cheese. I have done chicken wings and bacon. I went and bought the accessories. This was i can bake a cake make muffins in a quarter of the time.
Violeta A.
Alexandria, VA
Gowise Usa 2.75-Qt Digital Air Fryer uploaded by Violeta A.
Gowise Usa 2.75-Qt Digital Air Fryer uploaded by Violeta A.
I received this air fryer for Christmas. It looks nice and super easy to use. It comes with 100 recipe book. So far I’ve made chicken nuggets, roasted potatoes, pigs in a blanket, and I’ve reheated some things in it too. I like it for how fast it cooks, however I’m not getting the expected results. Everything is cooked, but dry. I’m still working the kinks out and Am hopeful I’ll get better at it!

Looking for your answer?