BY GOURMET TAILS

Ashley E.
Lawndale, NC
My axel loves these. I thought they where going to be like a milk bone type and was afraid he wasn't going to eat them. But he really loves these. He hears when I pick up the bag and comes running. I would definitely try these.
Ashleigh K.
Yukon, OK
My dog loves loves loves these donuts! It is honestly crazy how much they look like actual donuts lol a little pricey for treats but my dog loves them
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I wish I was a dog. These treats look so delicious and they obviously are because my dogs absolutely love them .
Amanda M.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How cute are these treats! My pet loves these! And they look so good you almost want them too lol
Paige F.
Milford, CT
My dogs love these. They start jumping for joy as soon as they see the bag in my hands.
Elizabeth C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loved these cause he thought he was getting something very special.