Gourmet Snack Gift Basket

by Gourmet Gift Baskets

Say thank you in a big way with this Snack Gift Basket! This willow branch basket is overflowing with 9 pounds of delectable gourmet snacks like artisan Deli Style Hors D’oeuvre Crackers, a creamy Wisconsin Cheese Round, Toasted Coconut Moravian Cookies, handmade Peanut Brittle, Butter Toffee Peanuts, Mocha Wafer Roll Petites, healthy Blueberry, Pomegranate & Almond Orchard Bar, Buttered Peanut Crunch, 5 O’Clock Crunch snack mix, Chocolate Wafer Rolls, gourmet Sea Salt & Pepper Baked Potato Sticks, Pretzel Twists, Chichester Snack Mix, Chocolate Wafer Bites, sweet Sugar Cookies, gently Roasted & Salted Peanuts, and crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Personality: Do-it Yourselfer, Entertainer, Foodie, Professional, Techie

Country of Origin: United States

Food Type: Candy & Chocolates, Cheese, Jams & Preserves, Nuts

Occasion: Birthday, Christmas, Congratulations, Corporate, Housewarming, Just Because, New Home, Retirement, Sympathy, Thank You, Valentine's Day

Recipient: Boyfriend, Father, Grandfather, Husband, Men, Son

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gourmet Snack Gift Basket!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,218 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
This is an outstanding 🎁 gift basket!!! Our family has some members that live out of state, and we wonder what to gift them- consumable (eaten) gifts have become super popular. Sending someone you love something to snack on and enjoy is a huge way to say "I love you" or show how much you care. 👍
Juvenal A.
san Diego
Looks really good but I don’t know if I will like it because i like things that don’t look good
Priscila S.
Richmond, CA
I love everything that is electronic, and I super indicate to my friends, of very high quality, and with a beautiful design!
queren G.
Florida- NORTH PORT
I love! I love fascinated to try them lover of these sweeties .... they must try them 😍Definitely😍👍THANK YOU👌
حنان H.
805,dream land
انه مذهل وررررررروووعه وضخم لاكن للاسف ان لم احصل على اي واحد اتمنى ان احصل عليه قريبا ١😒😒😒😒☹☹😒☹😒😒
Lucí L.
buenos aires san miguel
Hola me interesa esos productos me encantaría probarlos a de que tal saben si es que son buenos me encantaría ver si viene todo eso

Looking for your answer?