Gourmet Marionberry Pepper Jelly - Marionberries, Red Bell Peppers & Jalapeños - by Quinn's (Pack of 3)

BY QUINN'S

Introducing the Northwest's premier berry in a jelly to remember. Quinn's Marionberry Pepper Jelly is the perfect accompaniment to a variety of dishes. You'll get rave reviews serving this with beef, poultry or pork. Mix with melted butter for a salmon... see more...

Tamara H.
Redding, CA
Best pepper jelly taste very good it almost taste like how my Grandma makes hers... Miss you Grandma
Brittany S.
Delanson , NY
I tried this at a family dinner and I loved it so much I had to go out and buy my own jar!
Courtney G.
Savannah, GA
I was actually afraid to try this product. But by my surprise its actually pretty good.
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Gourmet Marionberries Pepper Jelly esta jalea es muy rica la combinacion de dulce y picante es deliciosa se puede usar con carnes es muy buena
shelby I.
Talladega, AL
I'd love to try this in not sure yet lol I think I will for real any food honestly
Joanna M.
How would I use this jelly? Any dishes that require this that is simple to whip up?
Shantelle F.
S Portland, ME
Is this jelly very spicy? What do you put it on?
Alyssa T.
New Haven , IN
What's everyone's input on these?