Gourmet Hot Cocoa, 1.25oz Packet, 24/Box

by Starbucks

Enjoy velvety chocolate bliss in every sip of our exquisite gourmet hot cocoa. Made with natural ingredients and a hint of vanilla, this hot cocoa can be mixed with water so you can indulge in a deliciously creamy treat anytime.Mix each 1.25 oz packet with hot water, or blend with milk for a creamier taste.

Self serve packs of gourmet hot cocoa.; Dark, rich, Dutch-processed.; Convenient individual packs.

Is this worth paying the higher price? TIA!
Start your review of Gourmet Hot Cocoa, 1.25oz Packet, 24/Box!
Ringgold, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Starbucks hot cocoa, it tastes amazing! very rich as well. just add some marshmallow and you're set!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love starbucks gourmet hot cocoa. You add your own milk so the hot cocoa turns out much richer in flavor.
Sayreville , Nj
Delicious and rich. Received it as a gift and I couldn't believe such as small packet peaks so much flavor
Good!! I love Starbucks hot cocoa, they are my favorite. Definitely recommend this if you like hot cocoa!
Columbia, TN
I've always been a hot cocoa girl! this brand and flavor is just amazing and I would recommend to anyone
Parma Heights, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This hot cocoa is very rich and delicious! I'm am a lover of hot cocoa and this is the cream of the crop!
I love the taste of this hot chocolate. It does not taste bitter at all and has a great consistency.
Love the taste of this when I'm wanting some startbucks but no coffeee kicks i wouod def rec this yum!
It's Starbucks so of course it's expensive but it tastes good, wish they gave some of their salt too
Benton, IL
Love! Easy to make, tastes great. The deliciousness of Starbucks without having to leave the house.