BY GOURMET GOODS TO YOU

Rich and mellow aged balsamic vinegar is the base note in this blend infused with a bouquet of sun-ripened fruit. Full-bodied and versatile, it imparts a singular flavor (mellow, spicy, juicy, or tangy) to salad dressings, marinades, glazes for roast... see more...

Brianna P.
Evanston, IL
OMG, talk about decadent! I love this drizzled over some chicken, mixed into a salad dressing but my absolute favorite is to have it over a little brie with some artisan crackers. Killin it at snack time! This was a gift to me and I love it so much I"m going to have to find out where I can buy it! Love!
Aubree L.
La Mesa, CA
Poor this over leafy greens or even cooked veggies for a great flavor. For what it is worth in taste the price suits the product just fine. I love to have a light drizzle of this and unlike other dressings there is no fat and calories do not add up!
Lauren D.
This is so delicious and I highly recommend it to any one. I made a homemade creamy balsamic dressing with it.....absolutely amazing. I would definitely purchase it again
Kate P.
Tampa, FL
Wanting a little flavor in your life? Add a splash of this lemon balsamic vinegar to your recipe and ūüí•BAMūüí•instant flavor! You'll totally fool your friends into thinking you're a world renounced chief!
Courtney s.
If you wanna try something different. This is it. It taste really good and would definitely buy it again.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love adding this to some of the things I cook with. It adds a good taste to several different foods
Shoshanna D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is great!! Good quality and it's and such an affordable price!! I love it!!!!
Tatiana Q.
Toronto, ON
what do you eat this with?
Samantha R.
What kind of food would you put this on?
Princess Mary W.
I love vinegar on my fish , would this be a good product for that
Ani S.
Is the lemon a sweet flavor or is this bitter? I love everything in it but sometimes lemon thing smell too much like dusting spray. ūüėā lol
Megan R.