Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodGourmet
Gold Trout and Vegetables in Gravy 85g

Gourmet Gold Trout and Vegetables in Gravy 85g

by Gourmet

You don't want your cat to get bored with his meals so you always look for different food choices for him to enjoy. That is why GOURMET Gold has created Chunks in a Gravy with vegetables, delicious recipes to spoil his sophisticated palate with a different taste experience every day. Tender chunks with trout and other exquisite flavours, gently cooked to perfection, immersed in an appetizing gravy accompanied with tender vegetables to offer your cat the pleasure of a fabulous and rich flavour. Chunks in a Gravy with vegetables from GOURMET Gold, tempt your cat with a succulent delight! All GOURMET Gold recipes have no added artificial colourants, preservatives and flavourings.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gourmet Gold Trout and Vegetables in Gravy 85g!
How would you rate this product?
Beth W.
One of my cats favourite types of food, she doesn’t turn her nose up at this! Portioned well and easy to get out unlike some other types of cat food!
Nosaiba H.
Burnley , Lancashire
My cat absolutely loves these he will not eat anything else, he’s becoming so fussy as he’s getting older, really recommend these and they don’t smell as badly as other cat foods .
Jessie J.
Sunbury, Middlesex
One of my cat only has gourmet as any other food makes him sick. I am thankful for this food that his stomach agrees with.
Beckah D.
melton woodbridge
One of my cats won’t touch this but my other will very strange I even think it made the one who won’t touch it sick and I stopped giving it to him he just isn’t keen on it at all but my other cats will eat it .
Alyssia P.
London
A bit pricey but worth the money. They look so nice it could pass for pâté. My cat absolutely loves these
Emilija K.
i can’t tell if this product is good nor tasty because i’ve never tried it:D but my cat does not like to be fed with gourmet cat food all the time, i guess they should do a better favour range or pun less chemicals but maybe it’s just my cat. although most of the time it smells delicious even for me:D would recommend but try not to feed your cat with the same products

Looking for your answer?