BY GOURMET GARDEN

Find Seasonings at Target.com! Gourmet Garden Ginger Paste 4 oz see more...

Emily S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love how long this stays in my fridge. It makes meal prep 10x easier because I don't have to peel & chop ginger. The taste is still fantastic & fresh. I learned about this brand of spice paste at a cooking class, so glad I did!
Michelle M.
Willis, TX
This stuff is seriously an amazing product. No more peeling and mincing up ginger! Just squeeze the needed amount and you're good to go. Tastes just like if you were to chop ginger yourself.
Amanda B.
This is so amazing. It makes my cooking so much easier and I love the fact that it's already in a paste form. I cook a lot of Asian dishes and ginger is a staple in my kitchen. Tastes just like fresh ginger.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is super convenient for cooking. I like to skip as much prep work as possible, and I can't tell the difference between this and fresh ginger.
Narmeen A.
Macomb , MI
I use this almost In ever recipe. Since I love spices this like my all time favorite spice to have in my kitchen.
Marie D.
The idea of a ginger paste seemed weird to me at first but it really does cut down on prep time.