Gourmet Garden Garlic Paste uploaded by Talisbel V.Gourmet Garden Garlic Paste uploaded by Lacey L.

BY GOURMET GARDEN

Gourmet Garden™ Garlic Paste.
Fresh Made Easy®.
Contains 23 cloves.
Made with organic finely chopped garlic.
Gluten free. see more...

Courtney C.
Marietta, GA
This stuff is so life changing! No more spending forever chopping up tiny cloves of garlic & having your hands small like garlic for days despite how many times you watch them. With this, you can just squeeze the tube and boom! You have delicious concentrated garlic flavor ready to add to any dish. I recommend this to everyone it’s honestly amazing!
Madison M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I always say the holy Trinity is garlic, onions and bell pepper... I always use this garlic as an alternative to chopping up a clove myself! Saves my fingers from the smell! It lasts a couple weeks, so you know there aren't too many preservatives. Very affordable.
Lacey L.
This is such a convenience!!! It is great to have in the fridge to spouse up so pre made sauce from a jar! It is different from the minced garlic you can buy but this stay fresh longer and you really get that garlic flavor!!
Samantha G.
Bella Vista, AR
I love how Gourmet Garden came out with all of the flavors you can cook with. My dad makes his homemade Alfredo Sauce with the Garlic and omg! It is so good and I love how it is fresh.
Kristin  D.
St George, UT
It is so nice to have this on hand for times I'm in a rush and don't have time to crush my own garlic. It tastes fresh and is super easy to use!
Satyra W.
Was not my favorite really have to be careful with amount used but I like the brand in general. Have used other pastes with same experience
yesica a.
Es bueno si tienes much a prisa para cocinar o cosas asi,pero yo prefiero comprar el ajo natural,osea como viene y yo misma picarlo.
Talisbel V.
Waterbury, CT
I love garlic!! This is amazing fresh taste no mess !! Sauté into your fav dish so so yummy and healthy 😍
Vanessa R.
This is so great if u hate the mess of garlic but love the taste! It stays fresh and taste great!
anushri j.
Its taste is superb '.....you can carry it for picnics..............it's very fresh in taste........nice and tasty