BY GOURMET GARDEN

Find Seasonings at Target.com! Gourmet Garden Cilantro Herb Blend 4 oz see more...

• How do you use this product? And is it more concentrated than fresh...3 Answers
  • Does this product taste like real fresh cilantro ...Be the first to answer!
  • How long does this last? And are there any additives/preservatives ...1 Answers
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
I have this cilantro blend in my refrigerator right now. I prefer to have fresh cilantro on hand, but this is a great backup. (I got it this time since I only needed a small amount of cilantro and we're about to go out of town, so I didn't want to waste the rest.)
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Erie, PA
We've had this for so long! The perfect addition to homemade guacamole or salsa! Also great for veggies!
Liz R.
Liz R.
Glorieta, NM
I am a salsa freak. I would buy fresh cilantro for my salsa but most of it would end up going to waste. When I saw this I was overjoyed. Keeps well I. The fridge and with just a squeeze I can add as mouth or as little as I like to salsa or anything else I am cooking. Definitely recommend these .... Love that they come in garlic too.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
San Antonio , Tx
I usually have a bunch of cilantro in my fridge that is just slowly going to waste. But I love Gourmet Gardens pastes- they last for a very long time, taste fresh and keep you from having vegetable sludge in your fridge. Try the cilantro for easy fish or salsa, the garlic for all your italian dishes, or the basil for chicken. Highly recommend.
Allison R.
Allison R.
All of Gourmet Gardens pastes work great for cooking. Cilantro and Ginger are my favorites. They are always fresh and easy to use without all the mess of fresh cilantro or ginger.
Margarita C.
Margarita C.
New Haven, CT
Cilantro is one of my main ingredient in all my dinner food. Cilantro is a fresh plant that gives the perfect touch in taste in any meat and soups. The best part is that its really affordable. It will leave a smile is your family and guest after eating your food.
Angie J.
Angie J.
Murrieta, CA
This stuff is amazing!! We use herbs a lot but can never finish them before they go bad and this is the best answer to the problem. Tasty herbs that last and being precut makes it that much easier. Win-win!!!
Odenton, MD
I've tried most of the Gourmet Garden pastes...the basil, cilantro, lemongrass, garlic....and they are soooo fresh, like right off the plant fresh. Ive found them in the salad aisle at my market, and make it a point to keep them stocked in my frig. A superb spice collection !!! YUM! :)
Angela L.
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
These squeeze tubes of herbs are a perfect way to get the benefit of using fresh herbs but without having to waste a bunch that you don't use and have to throw them away.
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Rockford , IL
Foodie Expert
Love this stuff! Its just like getting it fresh and it last longer don't have to use it fast and waste food!
Lindsie H.
Lindsie H.
Riverton, UT
How do you use this product? And is it more concentrated than fresh Cilantro?
Christina C.
Christina C.
Frederick, MD
Does this really taste the same as fresh cilantro? Can it be used the same way as you would the fresh kind?
Pleasant Hill, CA
Foodie Expert
How long does this last? And are there any additives/preservatives that I wouldn't get with just fresh cilantro?
Cierra  .
Cierra .
Does this product taste like real fresh cilantro or is it more of a chemical based version?