BY GOURMET ARTISAN #75 in Olive Oil

Cold Pressed USDA Organic Produced from Organic farming Product of Spain see more...

Rachel B.
North Plains , OR
This organic extra virgin olive oil is the only oil we use in our home-I trust the brand, and this product lives up to all the reasons why I love Gourmet Artisan. This olive oil works great for all my cooking needs-I love it!
Bethanie N.
Old bridge , NJ
Foodie Expert
I love cooking and baking with this item A healthy alternative for all my cooking needs
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
Good for cooking, home made remedies to promote body health. I'll use this oil over any others.
Misty S.
Tishomingo, OK
Foodie Expert
I love cooking with olive oil! It gives everything the juicy coating that it needs while helping me stick to my diet. Perfect to splash into some salad as well!
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
Foodie Expert
This olive oil is absolutely delicious! I finally don't have to prepare the garlic in the oil myself.
hannah i.
Foodie Expert
I love olive oil because i can use it on my hair skin cooking etc, i really love products that have multiple uses
Misty B.
Berea, KY
What would I do without olive oil? So light for cooking, a great skin moisturizer, and you can even lune a squeaky hinge! Heart healthy too boot. I definitely recommend this product! It's light and airy.
Stacy L.
Cohutta , Ga
Can you also use this as a hair treatment?