Gotta-Have Grape/Seriously Strawberry Nerds

by Nerds

Innovative quality treats from WONKA provide a fun eating experience while its fictional association inspires the imagination of kids of all ages.

What is the deal with the Hershey bar fluffy??? How did you come up with this idea?
Start your review of Gotta-Have Grape/Seriously Strawberry Nerds!
Phenix City, AL
Grape and Strawberry are my favorite of all the Nerds flavors. They are delicious and don't have that much sugar. Nerds has a combination of most flavors to make it more fun to eat. They are not pricey and can be found anywhere.
El Paso, TX
Nerds are so good they have to be one of the best candies out, there is nothing that can compare to this candy they are inexpensive and every child likes them. I am not a big sweet tooth and i eat this at least twice a week. i would highly recommend this to other.
Portage, MI
Love these candies. I have been eating them since I can remember. I love that they are easy to share and easy to store. Often buy these at the grocery store. Love the fun packaging and the "nerds creatures" would recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth.
Redwood City, CA
I'm not a huge fan of nerds because I always ate them as a kid that I slowly strayed away from them because they're too sour and they make a mess when they get spilled easily so I refuse to buy them. But I would eat the nerds rope that they use to sell.
These are the absolute best flavors!! i never get any other flavors because these ones are just so much better. i cant really even think of something comparable, and i don't eat them often but i go ham when i do eat them!
These are seriously the perfect tart lil treat. Love Nerds. They have just enough tartness without being sour and difficult to eat! They're my favorite for when I happen to see them in line and feel like treating myself without going overboard :)
Brooklyn, NY
Nerds have been my absolute favorite candy since I was a kid. Now I have a kid and sh loves nerds! Great tasting candy at a great price. I get a couple boxes every two weeks. Strawberry and Grape is my favorite. I will be buying some soon!
Everett, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love nerds the fact that these are individual boxes is great. They are perfect to share, and even though they may spill sometimes it's well worth it for all of the lovely sugar. Repurchase and recommend.
spring, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I only purchase these nerds during Halloween, because they are too sweet and i don't like to eat a lot of candy. But I love mixing both flavors together and just sucking on them. I have eaten these candies since I was a little kid, can't believe they still make these.
Endicott, NY
We always buy these for my step dad for every holiday. they taste amazing but as i get older they aren't for me. they are cheap enough. especially at walmart. they are a good value for the size of the box they make. i guess i would recommend them.