Gotta-Have Grape/Seriously Strawberry Nerds

by Nerds

Innovative quality treats from WONKA provide a fun eating experience while its fictional association inspires the imagination of kids of all ages.

What is the deal with the Hershey bar fluffy??? How did you come up with this idea?
Start your review of Gotta-Have Grape/Seriously Strawberry Nerds!
Loganville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite kinds of nerds, I Have eaten them ever since I was a kid! I love the mix of flavors :) Yum!
Tepic Nayarit
Me encantan estos dulces, tienen un gran sabor,y no son hostigantes, y son muy ricos, son unos de mis favoritos
Fresno, CA
Tasty candy, always a go-to for our parties. The two flavors clash in a good way. I love mixing them together
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love these. i have loved this candy since i was little. the flavor is awesome perfect blend of sweet and tangy.
Growing up enjoy them even until this day . My son is a fan as well . The question is who doesn't love them lol
I LOVE NERDS!!! These have been my favorite candy since I was a child. My kids love it as well. So fun to eat.
Clarksville , TN
Such a classic candy! I love them, and have since i was a kid. Sweet, tart and crunchy. What could be better?
Harlingen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
A sugary delight. I like to pour both flavors in my mouth, the grape and strawberry are a great combination.
Sweet and tarty and my son adore them small packages which makes it easy to drop ands carry on your purse.
Strawberry is one of my least favorite nerds flavor, but the grape is nommers. They are good together! YUM.