Gotta-Have Grape/Seriously Strawberry Nerds uploaded by Leonarda V.Gotta-Have Grape/Seriously Strawberry Nerds uploaded by Jennifer M.Gotta-Have Grape/Seriously Strawberry Nerds uploaded by Clarisse D.

BY NERDS #41 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Innovative quality treats from WONKA provide a fun eating experience while its fictional association inspires the imagination of kids of all ages. see more...

• What is the deal with the Hershey bar fluffy??? How did y...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
I am normally a fan of nerds but the seriously strawberry flavor is a no for me. It has the weirdest after taste which to me taste like chemicals. Not good. I love candy and this is not one I would recommend. I always say if it is not broke don't fix it. This company has been going strong for years with out needing to change a thing. Don't start now.
Morgan B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nerds are my favorite Halloween candy. They come in the perfect serving size and are easy to pass out during the holiday. They are not too expensive when bought in large quantities. I sure do love the different flavors that can be chose from. They do tend to be a little messy for children and the packages allow easy dumping of them. Safe to say when giving these to children make sure to watch them.
Rod L.
Homestead, FL
Loved these since high school, and I pick them up every now and then when I get the craving. A great value for what you get, and the flavor rocks. Perfect blend of tart and sweet. If you like that sweet/sour kind of candy these are a must have. Usually you can find them at a great price at your local dollar store
Aimee S.
I love nerds and so do my kids! I buy these to keep in a bowl in the kitchen because they are the small packs and we randomly grabbed a box and eat them. I bought them at Walmart I think and they were rather expensive so I'm not sure if I would buy them again just because of the price but the flavor is good.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
A classic! Right out of my childhood, I still get these whenever I see them because they aren't as ubiquitous as they once were in the 90's. Alas, I still love them as a rare treat, crunchy, yummy sugary goodness that is every now and then for a fun dessert or ice cream topping for a ice cream dessert bar.
Jenny L.
Nerds take me back to my childhood! To this day I still love buying nerds! They are so good! We buy these when we go on road trips and to the movies. Wonka has been a well known brand for many years and to some have let us experience what we saw when the movie came out lol I'm still a child at heart, nerds will always be good!
marie A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nerds have been one of my childhood favorites, and continue to be as i grow. the are so good ! i love the grape/ strawberry flavor! they are very reasonably priced and can be found almost anywhere. i would recommend trying them, they are a very fun little candy!
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
Who doesn't like NERDS???? I loved these things as a kid! The tart & sweet flavor of these things are like no other! The grape and strawberry were my favorite flavors! The price seems pretty average as most candy. I will always like NERDS!!! Now my kids love them!
Sabrina S.
Grape and Strawberry are my favorite of all the Nerds flavors. They are delicious and don't have that much sugar. Nerds has a combination of most flavors to make it more fun to eat. They are not pricey and can be found anywhere.
Vanessa R.
El Paso, TX
Nerds are so good they have to be one of the best candies out, there is nothing that can compare to this candy they are inexpensive and every child likes them. I am not a big sweet tooth and i eat this at least twice a week. i would highly recommend this to other.
mandy.maloney.5
Rossville
What is the deal with the Hershey bar fluffy??? How did you come up with this idea?