Gothic Vampire Black Nail Polish and Lipstick uploaded by jessica s.

BY PALMER'S

Halloween horror gothic vampiress glamorous horror fancy dress make-up kit includes black nail polish and black lipstick. see more...

Alex C.
The original and still the best: is a true black with a creamy formula that flows on beautifully and dries to a beyond glossy finish. Opaque in two quick-drying coats, we especially love this color because it never stains or discolors our nails—even if we (accidentally) forget a base coat, love it.....
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
I ised this one year when I was a vampire. I sometimes still ise black. Lol. It takes a couple of layers to get that full dark cover but will last you through any tricks or treats on Halloween night for sure. If you are looking for a black polish go pick it up. A must for that spooky of all spooky nights. And sometimes beyond. Oh and the lipstick. Great for dress up at any given time. If you catch my drift.
Jay t.
st george
i use this every year because not only is it a nice way to do your make up its kid friendly the nailpolish is like a liquid subsctace that turns into a sticker like thing that kids can just peel off without using harsh nailpolish remover and the black lippie is just sheer enough for full coverage but not stain yur lips with black i totaly recomend this to ppl who have or do not have kids its super fun to create looks with this super affordable also
Ngoc V.
Pflugerville , TX
The products was okay. The nail polish was a little messy if you don't have a begin coat but you can fix it by apply the top coat. Therefore it not a big deal. I would buy it on a Halloween time only.
Samantha C.
Love it good price stays on long love the back ! Can’t wait for Halloween this year good value and easy to apply stays on all night I recommend to anyone looking for black shade to go with this product
Blake M.
Indianapolis , IN
Great look for getting a gothic lip being a vampire or ghoul. Last all night so ur look stays fresh. Also good for animal face make up looks . Works better than most and would recommend it to friends :)
Kayla C.
Newark, NJ
I always paint my nails black for halloween to have a spooky look. Its easy to use... not expensive... you can buy it at your local beauty store. I would definitely recommend it to other people
patrisia r.
Palmdale, CA
Bought this last year and it was amazing I got it at Walmart inexpensive the nail polish lasted a very long time.the only bad thing is that it takes a while to dry I would love to buy it again this year !
Brooke M.
Middle Vlg, NY
Such a great color such a great matte nail polish so easy to apply and use one single brush your done it's my first time using this it's such a great price I would so use to again and tell everyone about it
Kate R.
Perfect for Halloween. Scary black lipstick with matching nail polish to make your witch costume more scary or even great for plenty of other costumes.

Amazon