Gotham uploaded by Tracy W.Gotham uploaded by Brianna P.

BY GOTHAM

Straight out of Brooklyn, NY, the sophomore offering from Radio 4 is more of the same, but the same is pretty amazing. The group draws constant. see more...

• Is this a show worth watching?12 Answers
  • Anyone else obsessed with Gotham?? And who's your fave ...2 Answers
  • Is this current season better than the first?1 Answers
Crystal P.
My fiance and I absolutely love this show. Our entire house is all batman fans, including the youngest. We absolutely can not get enough of this show. I feel like the characters and plot are portrayed very well and it just sucks you right into it. It absolutely is one of them shows that will make you want to watch the next episode asap.
Wendy R.
dover, MA
I have never been a superheroe fanatic, I started watching Gotham without knowing anything about Batman and OMG I'm so in love with all of them, the fact that I didn;'t know anything about them and that they develop them since kids makes me love them and aunderstand them
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
I'm a big batman fan and this definitely exceeded my ecpectations. At first it took me a while to get into it as it starts off slow but things get so so much better I promise! Such an amazing take on the gotham universe and I would highly recommend the binge!
Lauren B.
Of course I was going to love this show, it's related to Batman and all the evil and twisted characters associated with him. I love how you get a backstory to them, it may not be the true one but at least its something. This show keeps me entertained for weeks and you get around 22 episodes in a series so plenty to keep you going. My favourite character is Barbara by far, she's like a psychotic ex.
Meghan J.
We love this show. We really enjoy seeing the new history of the background of Gotham.
Elezcia S.
This is a great show, I like the way the storyline is going so far. It's super interesting
Candice S.
Coleman Street, Southend on Sea
This is excellent. Jada Pinkett is at her best here and I love Oswald Copplepot a.k.a Penguin. He's my favorite character.
Ashleigh R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Is on my list of T.V. series shows to watch. Just from the previews looks like an awesome show to get caught up in.
Kristin C.
Utica, MI
I absolutely LOVE this show! It took so much convincing by my husband to get me to watch it but now i think I like it more then he does!
Melissa P.
Amherst, NS
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love this show....So much better than I thought it would be. The character that plays penguin does such a great job
Leeanne P.
Medway, MA
We've already been introduced to several villains, which villain would you like to see? I loved the brief intro for ivy. Can't wait to see what they do with her.
Mackenzie H.
Is this a show worth watching?
Jazmin M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm a Batman buff, a life time fan since I started watching the Animated series when I was a child. Should I watch the show or is it just hype?
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
I have been dvr since episode one and going to purge on the show. Will I like it?
Bianca R.
Ellenwood, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I keep seeing commercials for this show and it kind of looks like a decent show, but is it a show I can sit and binge watch? I mean enough seasons for me to binge watch and keep wanting more?