Gotham uploaded by Tracy W.Gotham uploaded by Brianna P.

BY GOTHAM #50 in Music

Straight out of Brooklyn, NY, the sophomore offering from Radio 4 is more of the same, but the same is pretty amazing. The group draws constant. see more...

• Is this a show worth watching?12 Answers
  • Anyone else obsessed with Gotham?? And who's your fave ...2 Answers
  • Is this current season better than the first?1 Answers
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Good show about commissioner Gordon's younger days. Dark and gritty. Great show.
Julie D.
I like the show as it is in new perspective and view on the way Batman begins.
Cindy A.
Sacramento, CA
I've recently seen a lot of commercials for this show. Might try to watch it
Felix B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm really into batman and villans so this show was right up my street. There's plenty of amazing characters and stories that I find so easy to grip into. I'd reccomend this to anyone into batman!
Darlene F.
Edmonton
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is so far off the rails that it's a delight to watch. Great casting, especially for Penguin, Bruce, Selina and Edward Nigma. The weakest link for me is, oddly enough the protagonist, whom I find annoying and un-sympathetic. There's a lot of violence, but also a lot of interesting character development. It doesn't have to follow the comic books for me, as long as it continues to remain bat-crap-crazy.
Lauren B.
Of course I was going to love this show, it's related to Batman and all the evil and twisted characters associated with him. I love how you get a backstory to them, it may not be the true one but at least its something. This show keeps me entertained for weeks and you get around 22 episodes in a series so plenty to keep you going. My favourite character is Barbara by far, she's like a psychotic ex.
Anna-Marie R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I'm not really a big fan of this show... I mean, the acting is good and everything, but in comparison to shows such as "Lucifer", I find "Gotham" a little bit too graphic in some scenes.
My dad likes it though, and he would probably give it a 5-star rating if he was on Influenster.
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
I'm a big batman fan and this definitely exceeded my ecpectations. At first it took me a while to get into it as it starts off slow but things get so so much better I promise! Such an amazing take on the gotham universe and I would highly recommend the binge!
Gemma H.
I think this show is suffering a bit from trying to please everyone. There is some seriously interesting plot lines taking place, and several of the actors are doing a phenomenal job with their characters (Penguin and Falcone). On the flip side of that however its almost like the show is afraid if they don't put in as many people as possible that fans might recognize that the show will burst into flames. The first episode had so many people in it unnecessarily that it just felt like they were overdoing it to attempt to ingratiate themselves to as many people as possible. "Are you a fan of the batman comics? Well look at all the people you would know that we've included in our show!"

Don't get me wrong, as I am enjoying watching the show. It just feels like they're trying to hard at times to get people to recognize characters. Maybe if I didn't know so much of the comics background as I do I would enjoy it better, because the hinting wouldn't be as overt as it is to me now.
Liza Y.
Ponce, Puerto Rico
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of the best TV shows i ever saw.I love the characters specially David mazouz who play an excellent Bruce Wayne.Camren Bricandova,who play an excellent young Catwoman.Robin Lord taylor who play an excellent Penguin.Ben mckenzie who is one of the best Gordon i ever saw.
Leeanne P.
Medway, MA
We've already been introduced to several villains, which villain would you like to see? I loved the brief intro for ivy. Can't wait to see what they do with her.
Mackenzie H.
Is this a show worth watching?
Jazmin M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm a Batman buff, a life time fan since I started watching the Animated series when I was a child. Should I watch the show or is it just hype?
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
I have been dvr since episode one and going to purge on the show. Will I like it?
Bianca R.
Ellenwood, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I keep seeing commercials for this show and it kind of looks like a decent show, but is it a show I can sit and binge watch? I mean enough seasons for me to binge watch and keep wanting more?