Gotham uploaded by Tracy W.Gotham uploaded by Brianna P.

BY GOTHAM

Straight out of Brooklyn, NY, the sophomore offering from Radio 4 is more of the same, but the same is pretty amazing. The group draws constant. see more...

• Is this a show worth watching?12 Answers
  • Anyone else obsessed with Gotham?? And who's your fave ...2 Answers
  • Is this current season better than the first?1 Answers
Dolly C.
Springfield, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Gotham! Must I say anymore? Love this show, and am glad the new season will be starting up soon. Just love it
Andrea M.
Russell, KS
Dark yet addictive. Takes you into DC's world of Gotham to find out where the heroes and villain started.
isis c.
Miami Lakes, FL
My hubby and I love this show!! Since my hubby is comic book fan!! I love the characters and the actors!
Katy C.
Greenville, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Saw this being filmed in New York this summer. The cast was really friendly and I'm excited to watch it!
Linda C.
Fieldale, VA
My husband watches this while I do my own thing. I couldn't really get into it but he loves the show.
Toni J.
American Fork, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great show and we love batman so this was a great fit for us. The show is action and drama filled
Natalie W.
Bethel, PA
This is a great show and my whole family loves to watch, I'm glad a new TV show is such a hit
Elezcia S.
This is a great show, I like the way the storyline is going so far. It's super interesting
April R.
Pinson, AL
I am really loving this show so far, wish they would introduce characters faster though.
Cassy H.
Henderson
This is a really good show so far. It is a cool new take on the batman brand and story.
Leeanne P.
Medway, MA
We've already been introduced to several villains, which villain would you like to see? I loved the brief intro for ivy. Can't wait to see what they do with her.
Mackenzie H.
Is this a show worth watching?
Jazmin M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm a Batman buff, a life time fan since I started watching the Animated series when I was a child. Should I watch the show or is it just hype?
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
I have been dvr since episode one and going to purge on the show. Will I like it?
Bianca R.
Ellenwood, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I keep seeing commercials for this show and it kind of looks like a decent show, but is it a show I can sit and binge watch? I mean enough seasons for me to binge watch and keep wanting more?