Gotham uploaded by Tracy W.Gotham uploaded by Brianna P.

BY GOTHAM

Straight out of Brooklyn, NY, the sophomore offering from Radio 4 is more of the same, but the same is pretty amazing. The group draws constant. see more...

• Is this a show worth watching?12 Answers
  • Anyone else obsessed with Gotham?? And who's your fave ...2 Answers
  • Is this current season better than the first?1 Answers
Rebecca B.
Sale Creek, TN
I like the take on it. Im just sayin, cobblepot is fine af. Fight me. ūüėāūüėā‚̧ Kickbutt acting. Interesting view of the storylines.
Cynthia V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love this show! I have something to look forward to Monday nights! It's a really good show. My boyfriend and I are addicted.
Joy-Sahai B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a great show of you like action and batman. I'm catching up on the new episodes right now. It's getting ready good.
Shanon P.
Kenilworth, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
STARTING WATCHING WITH MY DAD!!! Although it can be slow ... characters are PERFECT ...can't wait to start watching again!!
Megan L.
Carbon, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I am in love with this show! Batman has always been a favorite of mine and now I can watch the back story to all of it.
Ashleigh R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Is on my list of T.V. series shows to watch. Just from the previews looks like an awesome show to get caught up in.
Tiffany C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show is wonderful and addictive. It's great for my boyfriend who knows a lot about it and me who is a new fan.
jamie b.
Whittier, CA
I love this new TV show I'm obssed with it it kinda stick to the basic Gotham story by but also puts its own twist
Tracy W.
Brandon, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have watch Gotham since season one!! As a huge batman fan it's awesome to see Bruce growing up becoming batman
kat a.
Whittier, CA
Great show! It's definitely delivered way more than i was expecting in terms of quality of cast and storylines
Leeanne P.
Medway, MA
We've already been introduced to several villains, which villain would you like to see? I loved the brief intro for ivy. Can't wait to see what they do with her.
Mackenzie H.
Is this a show worth watching?
Jazmin M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm a Batman buff, a life time fan since I started watching the Animated series when I was a child. Should I watch the show or is it just hype?
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
I have been dvr since episode one and going to purge on the show. Will I like it?
Bianca R.
Ellenwood, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I keep seeing commercials for this show and it kind of looks like a decent show, but is it a show I can sit and binge watch? I mean enough seasons for me to binge watch and keep wanting more?