Gotham uploaded by Tracy W.Gotham uploaded by Brianna P.

BY GOTHAM

Straight out of Brooklyn, NY, the sophomore offering from Radio 4 is more of the same, but the same is pretty amazing. The group draws constant. see more...

• Is this a show worth watching?12 Answers
  • Anyone else obsessed with Gotham?? And who's your fave ...2 Answers
  • Is this current season better than the first?1 Answers
Christina Y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is definitely a thriller. My husband and I are big Batman fans so we have been addicted to this show! The actors are all perfectly casted as well.
Chrissy S.
Monrovia, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great show, with awesome characters! My son loves this show as well. We are really into the DC Heros. I hope there is a second season with new characters!
Michelle Z.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I look forward to watching this show every week. I loved it from the beginning!! The actors and actresses are great. I find it to be very interesting.
Marni F.
Billings, MT
It's not bad however I think they chose ththe wrong guy to play Gordon, penguin is fantastic though. But I honestly expected more being a batman fan.
Kristin C.
Utica, MI
I absolutely LOVE this show! It took so much convincing by my husband to get me to watch it but now i think I like it more then he does!
Candice J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I couldn't really get into this show but my boyfriend loves it I usually watch something else while I watch something else on my phone
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
It is ok. Not near as good as I thought it would be....with all the special effects available nowadays it is lil lacking in thrills!!
dawn m.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHOW ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS RIGHT NOW.. I LOVE ALL THE ACTORS .. THIS IS DEFLY A 5 STAR RATING!!!!!!
Karen T.
Amazing show. Gotham is sort of the prequel to Batman. You see the beginning and back story to many Batman comic book characters.
Roxanne A.
They have not stayed completely true to the comics. It is a goof show with a different outlook on the whole story. Lime it a lot.
Leeanne P.
Medway, MA
We've already been introduced to several villains, which villain would you like to see? I loved the brief intro for ivy. Can't wait to see what they do with her.
Mackenzie H.
Is this a show worth watching?
Jazmin M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm a Batman buff, a life time fan since I started watching the Animated series when I was a child. Should I watch the show or is it just hype?
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
I have been dvr since episode one and going to purge on the show. Will I like it?
Bianca R.
Ellenwood, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I keep seeing commercials for this show and it kind of looks like a decent show, but is it a show I can sit and binge watch? I mean enough seasons for me to binge watch and keep wanting more?