Gotham uploaded by Tracy W.Gotham uploaded by Brianna P.

BY GOTHAM

Straight out of Brooklyn, NY, the sophomore offering from Radio 4 is more of the same, but the same is pretty amazing. The group draws constant. see more...

• Is this a show worth watching?12 Answers
  • Anyone else obsessed with Gotham?? And who's your fave ...2 Answers
  • Is this current season better than the first?1 Answers
Caitlin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
One of my favorite fall shows of 2014! I'm so fascinated with the back-stories of all the famed Batman villains. And you get to see Bruce Wayne grow up too. A perfectly moody neo-noir drama!
NATASCHA O.
This is a awesome show. They did such a good job. Some of the characters are not villains yet and it's so interesting to see them as "normal" people before they turned!
Marta G.
I love the story line of this show! It has a lot of action and suspense it usually starts with a mystery so as a viewer you're never bored. Really it's a must watch!
amanda k.
Abington, MA
One of my favorite new fall shows. Wasn't sure how I was going to like the series when I saw the previews because I am a huge marvel fan but absolutely am addicted to the show now that I've watched it.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I like comic books, so I was immediately drawn to see this series. I was interested to see Batman's life before he was the bat, because most things really have not gone into details. This show can be a bit slow at times.
Mary F.
I love this show! Such an awesome take on batman story line. Thought it would be corny ans only last a few seasons, but actually has a great cast with quality writers. Must watch
Justin C.
It's a mishmash of previous Batman stories - a bit of The Dark Knight's gritty realism, a touch of the timelessness and silliness of Tim Burton's Batman. It's an interesting blend. I love it though
Joshua O.
Moncks Corner, SC
Definitely a great series that will have you hooked just after watching the pilot!!! If you haven't watched it yet, get on it!!! You won't regret that decision.
alexis m.
Pittsburgh , PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
When this show first came out my boyfriend was unsure about it. He actually sat down and watched it and now he is addicted to it. It has many twist and turns.
Purnima D.
This show makes me love batman so much even though Bruce isn't Batman yet. I can't wait till the next season come back!! I ship cat women and Bruce a lot. :)
Leeanne P.
Medway, MA
We've already been introduced to several villains, which villain would you like to see? I loved the brief intro for ivy. Can't wait to see what they do with her.
Mackenzie H.
Is this a show worth watching?
Jazmin M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm a Batman buff, a life time fan since I started watching the Animated series when I was a child. Should I watch the show or is it just hype?
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
I have been dvr since episode one and going to purge on the show. Will I like it?
Bianca R.
Ellenwood, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I keep seeing commercials for this show and it kind of looks like a decent show, but is it a show I can sit and binge watch? I mean enough seasons for me to binge watch and keep wanting more?