Gotham uploaded by Tracy W.Gotham uploaded by Brianna P.

BY GOTHAM

Straight out of Brooklyn, NY, the sophomore offering from Radio 4 is more of the same, but the same is pretty amazing. The group draws constant. see more...

• Is this a show worth watching?12 Answers
  • Anyone else obsessed with Gotham?? And who's your fave ...2 Answers
  • Is this current season better than the first?1 Answers
Isabel C.
Boise, ID
I am a Huge superhero fan; okay that's a lie. There isn't a word for how much I love / live for superheroes. Batman is my favorite and so when I heard about Gotham I was like " ūüėĪ" this show is my favorite and is flat out phenomenal. Everyone should watch it.
Wendy R.
dover, MA
I have never been a superheroe fanatic, I started watching Gotham without knowing anything about Batman and OMG I'm so in love with all of them, the fact that I didn;'t know anything about them and that they develop them since kids makes me love them and aunderstand them
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The best new show of the season for me! I like the new spin the show takes on the characters and the introduction of new ones like Fish Mooney. I hope it lasts long enough so we get to see young Bruce's path to becoming the Dark Knight.
paramee t.
I love this new TV show and I'm obsessed with it, can't wait to see the next 5 episodes and the season finale, this show has the best cast for each and every character.
Bethann B.
Jamestown, PA
I really wanted to like this show. I kept hoping every week it would get better, but it didn't. I think Gada Smith would make a much better cat woman. The guy they have playing the penguin is awesome and fits the character to a T.
Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I am in love, this dark series of the beginning of batman has me on the edge of my seat every week. The comic book fangirl in me squeals in delight at every character that is slowly revealed. A long lasting show for sure!
Susan B.
Cumberland, MD
So I started binge watching this at the beginning of the week and I must say I'm addicted! It even took me a few episodes to realize the lead guy was from the O.C The characters are fantastic, I love penguin he's awesome
Kylea J.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of my new favorite shows. Penguin is fantastic, love how the actor portrays his character so well. It may not be action packed like the "Batman" movies, but for small screen this show is superb.
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
I'm liking this new series! It shows the seedy starts of the villians and heroes from Gotham from the Batman series.

Jada PInkett Smith is deliciously evil. Cobbelpot= Penguin is cast perfectly! This is a new favorite! I hope it is renewed for a second season
Tasha T.
Belle Chasse, LA
Great show with something new and exciting every week. I love how everyone (batman, cat woman, poison ivy, ect) are shown in their lives before they became who we know them as prior to the show.
Leeanne P.
Medway, MA
We've already been introduced to several villains, which villain would you like to see? I loved the brief intro for ivy. Can't wait to see what they do with her.
Mackenzie H.
Is this a show worth watching?
Jazmin M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm a Batman buff, a life time fan since I started watching the Animated series when I was a child. Should I watch the show or is it just hype?
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
I have been dvr since episode one and going to purge on the show. Will I like it?
Bianca R.
Ellenwood, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I keep seeing commercials for this show and it kind of looks like a decent show, but is it a show I can sit and binge watch? I mean enough seasons for me to binge watch and keep wanting more?