Gotham uploaded by Tracy W.Gotham uploaded by Brianna P.

BY GOTHAM

Straight out of Brooklyn, NY, the sophomore offering from Radio 4 is more of the same, but the same is pretty amazing. The group draws constant. see more...

• Is this a show worth watching?12 Answers
  • Anyone else obsessed with Gotham?? And who's your fave ...2 Answers
  • Is this current season better than the first?1 Answers
deanna j.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Ok so to be fair I started watching this at first because my cousins niece plays catwoman Selina kyle camren bicondova anyways it is a awesome show love penguin and fish Mooney and cat woman is kidling it in her first major role love to see how this show all plays out it is a prequel that is following details Gordon ben Mckenzie I sure hope this show has a long run.
Dacia U.
Whittier , CA
Actions and thriller there always something happening at Gotham and it gives you a good scene of the Gotham and batman history. This is the reason why I fall in love with Gotham and D.C before I was a huge Marvel fan but now I realize how much I missed.
Kolleen K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My fiance & I heard this was a great show so we found it on Netflix & finished season one in a week. I love anything batman related, well superhero related really. Starting to watch this show was one of my best decisions in life ever! haha
Heather S.
Mt Juliet, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Ooooooooo so good. My husband and I are addicted. Love the villains this season. Really great writing and characters. We would for sure recommend this to anyone. We're very anxious to see what happens in the finale next week. Eeeeek
Nahir M L.
San Pablo, CA
Defeently Defently RECOMEND I Am So Attached With Gotham THANKS To My BoyFriend LOL We Both Watch It Together And Absolutely LOVE It Sadly It Would Be Over This Monday :( Hopefully There Would Be A Season 3 :)
Chelsea D.
Norfolk, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Fun show with fun acting! although not every scene will keep your eyes glued, the characters do a great job staying true to the batman feel. there are some "new characters" to the batman story that sometimes take away from what you want to see, but overall, this show is a great watch!
Love P.
Jersey City, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
When I first got into the show I thought it would have great promise, but it was too slow and boring for too long. I lost interest quickly. If you have the patience, this is potentially a great show.
Barbara P.
Silver Spring, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my husband's favorite shows! So refreshing to see Bruce Wayne as a child. But, my husband's favorite character, the Riddler, isn't in Gotham, so I guess thats why i'll give it four stars. We really watch way toooooooo much television, but he absolutly hates going out!
Javene S.
Doral, FL
Ok, first I wasn't a big fan of Batman (that's all the bf) but this series has grown on me and actually helped me realize how batman came about even though there's not much of the grown bruce wayne but the plot and character development is excellent. truly worth your time!
Mary F.
Canton, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I just started watching this when it came on Netflix. I probably watched the entire first season in three days. It has drama, action, and it is very well acted. I love seeing the Batman story from this different perspective, it is very compelling. Great show!
Leeanne P.
Medway, MA
We've already been introduced to several villains, which villain would you like to see? I loved the brief intro for ivy. Can't wait to see what they do with her.
Mackenzie H.
Is this a show worth watching?
Jazmin M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm a Batman buff, a life time fan since I started watching the Animated series when I was a child. Should I watch the show or is it just hype?
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
I have been dvr since episode one and going to purge on the show. Will I like it?
Bianca R.
Ellenwood, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I keep seeing commercials for this show and it kind of looks like a decent show, but is it a show I can sit and binge watch? I mean enough seasons for me to binge watch and keep wanting more?