Gotham uploaded by Tracy W.Gotham uploaded by Brianna P.

BY GOTHAM #50 in Music

Straight out of Brooklyn, NY, the sophomore offering from Radio 4 is more of the same, but the same is pretty amazing. The group draws constant. see more...

• Is this a show worth watching?12 Answers
  • Anyone else obsessed with Gotham?? And who's your fave ...2 Answers
  • Is this current season better than the first?1 Answers
Carrine W.
Columbus , OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love love love! I binged watched the entire first and second seasons in three days! It's just so good. It has a lint of mystery, and it's also nice seeing the characters from the actual batman movie appear in each episode. This is a prequel to the actual Batman and it's so good. Has a perfect mix of action, and mystery. Promise me, you won't be disappointed.

If you have Netflix you can watch the entire first season, but you'll need Hulu to be able to watch the second season.
Emily C.
Metamora, IL
This show is intriguing good. I started watching it with my dad already dreading it before it came on and the before I knew it I couldn't take my eyes off the tv. It's has lots of plot twits and it definitely has some weird elements to it but if that's your thing then I would recommend giving this show a shot. You won't regret it
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
For me the series is kind of hit and miss, the actors and acting is amazing. The first season hooks you, but by the end of season 2 I found it harder to stay interested. The episodes are kind of hit and miss now and I don't really mind if I don't get to watch it. If your bored its a good time passer, but thats about it.
Tim L.
Warren, MI
A story of time without the Batman, I'm down. The wife and I started to watch this series since we are both Batman fans. I have to say once you get past episode one you are taken on a ride that keeps you at the edge of your seat. I have nothing but good things to say about this series and believe that both fans and non fans can get into it. So is it worth your time, dvr space, and willingness to give something nerdy a chance? Absolutely!
Rebecca S.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Ok so I love this show!
The storyline is amazing and casting is impeccable, for those of you who are looking to start watching it's basically the untold story of how Gotham City become so infamous with crime ridden street where did the villains come from whonare these people really the early years of everyone (Bruse Wayne, Alfred, Selena Kyle, Officer Gordon, Penguin) just to name a few its absolutely captivating it's a must see!!!
Lorraine A.
Ardmore, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show started off a bit slow and boring, but boy did it get awesome! I just love the way it focuses on the villains and how they got to become such horrible people. It's refreshing that it doesn't just concentrate on the life of Bruce Wayne and the Batman persona. It's definitely a must see.
Kristen C.
Kissimmee, FL
I used to look forward to watching this show every week but the last 4 episodes have been EXTREMELY cheesy. Fish is a horrible character and turns me off to the entire show. Hopefully when she is gone next season the show will go back to being as good as it used to be. Less cheese, more drama.
Naomi W.
Pecatonica, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely love being able to watch a show that digs into the past of my favorite Batman characters. We've seen Bruce's backstory interpreting plenty of times, but now, we're seeing Selina Kyle's and Penguin's, and it's just so amazing to see a show like this. As a huge batman fan myself, this just makes me that much happier to come home after work and turn on the TV!
Rhiannon F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I Love a good prequel and this prequel TV series has everything that i am looking for, Superhero in the making, villians in the making, revenge plot twists, character twists and a very dark storyline that infatuates my mind. #Gotham I am so glad you are on my TV .
deanna j.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Ok so to be fair I started watching this at first because my cousins niece plays catwoman Selina kyle camren bicondova anyways it is a awesome show love penguin and fish Mooney and cat woman is kidling it in her first major role love to see how this show all plays out it is a prequel that is following details Gordon ben Mckenzie I sure hope this show has a long run.
Leeanne P.
Medway, MA
We've already been introduced to several villains, which villain would you like to see? I loved the brief intro for ivy. Can't wait to see what they do with her.
Mackenzie H.
Is this a show worth watching?
Jazmin M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm a Batman buff, a life time fan since I started watching the Animated series when I was a child. Should I watch the show or is it just hype?
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
I have been dvr since episode one and going to purge on the show. Will I like it?
Bianca R.
Ellenwood, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I keep seeing commercials for this show and it kind of looks like a decent show, but is it a show I can sit and binge watch? I mean enough seasons for me to binge watch and keep wanting more?