BY NONE

Pigmented eyeshadows glide on easily Black Liquid Eyeliner goes on smooth and sponge applicator makes it easy to apply Neutral shade blush compliments most skin tones. Made in China.

Ingredients: TALC - MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE - ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE - ETHYL MACADAMIATE - BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2 - SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE - CAPRYLYL GLYCOL - HEXYLENE GLYCOL - O-CYMEN-5-OL

Mariah G.
Great product for someone who loves DC Comics or just makeup in general. I got this kit from a friend for Christmas and fell in love with it. The eyeshadows are nicely pigmented and the primer and liquid liner are really nice. I love everything but the liquid lip. Great gift idea for someone who loves makeup or a beginner!
Allison P.
Watertown, NY
I absolutely love beauty books. And I'm a super nerd so them being Gotham girls is a huge plus. I own two bat girl beauty books. I also have the cat woman and two Harley Quinn books. They all have super cute makeup brushes that come with them. The eyes shadows are so pretty.
Lynnrae G.
I was able to grab all 3 of these comic book makeup palettes for only $3.60 each at Walgreens because they were on a 70% discount sale and I have to say that everything was super surprising. The eyeshadows are beautiful and pigmented, they come with eyeshadow primer that is very very good, the lip gloss that comes with 2 of the palettes, dry matte and is very long lasting, and they even come with awesome character makeup brushes. I love these so much!
Kathlyn W.
Carriere, MS
I have the catwoman book. I LOVE it the gloss stays on great and the shadows are gorgeous!