Anything to do with batman??
What type of cars are available for rent? Cost?
How much does a car cost?
Start your review of Gotham Dream Cars!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I loved The multiple cars and the track I highly recommend for others.” in reviews
“It seems like so much fun there!” in reviews
Philadelphia , PA
I am very familiar with the service that Gotham dream cars provides. I actually used to work for a company that did a lot of business with them in the city. They have a lots of unique and exotic vehicles that are very difficult to find especially to rent. If you were looking for a little bit of luxury you can’t go wrong with Gotham dream cars.
Minneapolis, MN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Gotham dream cars made renting a car super easy and fun. My friend and I use this service on our last trip and it went great. I would definitely recommend this rental car service to friends and family for their next vacation.
Dothan, AL
Cars are always in excellent condition and very clean. I use them as often as needed and there has NEVER been an unlively person in the trunk so I can't say there's any room for improvement. The best part is always that new car smell that just suffocates your lungs, but in a good way.
Tulsa
Pretty awesome rental car company. Always have a great experience and love the staff. The cars came in super handy when traveling and would totally recommend! I don’t know very much about other rental car companies but, I sure do love this one!
Anderson, SC
I’ve only rode in this car once in a test drive, but it was so nice! All of their cars are so nice there! I highly recommend getting them! They have a lot of Vances you wouldn’t think about normally, like heated windshield heated seats heated steering wheel and a very large window at the top of the car
Signed my husband up for a dream car tour. So much fun! We got to drive some seriously exotic cars (Lamborghini, Ferrari, Bentley) on wonderful roads for long stretches. Great gift idea for the car buff in your life.
Highland Bch, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
What can I say ? there aren’t many of these types of car rental services available and Gotham of the ones that are available, is top-of-the-line!!! Pricey, but hey you get what you pay for in life & their customer service is outstanding & very accommodating and pleasant staff👌💫✔️🖤
Philadelphia
I  previously rented a car from Gotham dream car  it was for my daughter‘s senior prom. I book a car, A black 2018 Rose Royce Ghost,everything was going as planned until I ask for a receipt of the  transaction upon receiving the receipt five days after I booked the car me calling him day after day finally getting a receipt they tried to give me a 2014 white Rose Royce Ghost  that looked  horrible I called the Owner (ROB FERRETTI ) and he told me out of his mouth that I can’t get the Black Ghost anymore because somebody’s paying him $$8000 for three days and I have to take the white one or get my money back , 2 days before my daughters prom this was the Worst customer service I’ve ever experienced in life he has no consideration or feelings for others this was truly a breach of contract, I wouldn’t recommend NO ONE to this business he was very arrogant and ignorant about the whole situation this showed me that he thinks money is more important than his  customers.. Moral of the story I never got a car for my daughter‘s senior prom because everyone else was booked a horrible experience. I’m going to go on every Network possible, THE NEWS ,SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORKS, ANY AND EVERYTHING I CAN DO, to let the public know what type of business you’re running... U GET ONE SENIOR PROM IN LIFE...
Picayune, MS
1,015 reviews
I rented a car from them thinking I would get a Batman like experience. I only have myself to blame for being excited about something so silly but their name is what gave me the high hopes
Ontario, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I rented a luxury car from this place for a road trip to california with my family . The pick up and drop off were easy and quick . Not to mention the vehicle was clean and running smooth as expected.