Anything to do with batman??
What type of cars are available for rent? Cost?
How much does a car cost?
Start your review of Gotham Dream Cars!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I loved The multiple cars and the track I highly recommend for others.in reviews
It seems like so much fun there!in reviews
Rise C.
Houston , TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My husband loved his experience with Gotham Dream Cars! It was an anniversary present to him and he freaked out! Hands down the best present I have given him. He really liked the photoshoot option. It's one of those one time experiences.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Does anyone even know what this is... Honestly? Most of the reviews just seem like bots or people copy and pasting that they "love the product." Geez... if you don't know what dome this, don't comment on it just to get points. That's not how Influenster works.
Tireah W.
Philadelphia
I  previously rented a car from Gotham dream car  it was for my daughter‘s senior prom. I book a car, A black 2018 Rose Royce Ghost,everything was going as planned until I ask for a receipt of the  transaction upon receiving the receipt five days after I booked the car me calling him day after day finally getting a receipt they tried to give me a 2014 white Rose Royce Ghost  that looked  horrible I called the Owner (ROB FERRETTI ) and he told me out of his mouth that I can’t get the Black Ghost anymore because somebody’s paying him $$8000 for three days and I have to take the white one or get my money back , 2 days before my daughters prom this was the Worst customer service I’ve ever experienced in life he has no consideration or feelings for others this was truly a breach of contract, I wouldn’t recommend NO ONE to this business he was very arrogant and ignorant about the whole situation this showed me that he thinks money is more important than his  customers.. Moral of the story I never got a car for my daughter‘s senior prom because everyone else was booked a horrible experience. I’m going to go on every Network possible, THE NEWS ,SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORKS, ANY AND EVERYTHING I CAN DO, to let the public know what type of business you’re running... U GET ONE SENIOR PROM IN LIFE...
Celia C.
Signed my husband up for a dream car tour. So much fun! We got to drive some seriously exotic cars (Lamborghini, Ferrari, Bentley) on wonderful roads for long stretches. Great gift idea for the car buff in your life.
sade B.
Oklahoma city, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
1,547 reviews
member-25a6c2b9d
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
A great car rental company! I have used them several times and never disappointed! They are very clean and organized! Also, are very customer friendly ! I would definitely recoomed to anyone who travels and need a car company to get them what they need!
Justin C.
Marion, AR
Great card. Like to use service when I can. Great staff and hard workers. Always a plus.
Carrie S.
Elk Grove, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Welcome to Gotham Dream Cars™ -- New York, Miami, and Los Angeles' premier exotic car rental and exotic car experience company, featuring "ultra-exotic" and luxury cars from the most exclusive manufacturers in the world, including Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley, Porsche, Aston Martin, Rolls Royce and more.
María S.
El precio era realmente barato y además te ofrecían un alquiler de muchos días. Tienes que pagar tu la gasolina pero cuando te dan el coche ya la tiene. El coche estaba limpio pero era muy pequeño y de mala calidad.Si no os importa el modelo de coche os lo recomiendo.
Sofia S.
Cary, NC
This company was spectacular. The car itself was super shiny and in great condition. I don't use this often but i will be sure to come back! The inside was air conditioned very well. I am overly satisfied with this place and company! I would reccomend Gotham Dream Cars to a friend.