Gotham uploaded by Tracy W.Gotham uploaded by Brianna P.

BY GOTHAM #50 in Music

Straight out of Brooklyn, NY, the sophomore offering from Radio 4 is more of the same, but the same is pretty amazing. The group draws constant. see more...

• Is this a show worth watching?12 Answers
  • Anyone else obsessed with Gotham?? And who's your fave ...2 Answers
  • Is this current season better than the first?1 Answers
Courtney H.
Quartz Hill
I love this TV series. It is suspenseful, full of action, and just very interesting. I love how they show how some villains grow and become who they are... The only thing is how different this series is from the Batman comics. If you watch this show, be aware that the show goes in a different direction than any of the comics or any of the older films.
Crystal P.
My fiance and I absolutely love this show. Our entire house is all batman fans, including the youngest. We absolutely can not get enough of this show. I feel like the characters and plot are portrayed very well and it just sucks you right into it. It absolutely is one of them shows that will make you want to watch the next episode asap.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this show! Not a huge Batman fan but this tells you the story of how Batman came to be when Bruce Wayne was a young kid.
I don’t like how no one is ever killed off and characters that were shot dead come back to life. Otherwise good show!
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
I have been a Batman Fan since Adam West, back with the POW & Bang lol. Know the Dark Knight has been taken to a new detailed level in Gotham. I'm so in Love with this show, and each actor does there character to the letter. I even have my family members hooked on this amazing show. I highly recommend watching, and starting from the beginning if you can.
Andrea B.
Oakland, MD
I freaking love this show! Talk about the drama and suspense is great! I could so watch this over and over again! The actors are just jaw dropping and play such a good role!
Glenda G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have watched atleast 2 seasons of this series and ti is great. The world created inside the Gotham world of characters is amazing. The acting is very well done and the soundtrack is really good. I recommend it to all comic fans. They will totally enjoy it.
Whooby D.
Dayton, OH & Detroit, MI
If only I could accurately put into words how much I love Gotham!!! I have always been a batman fanatic but this story about his beloved city before he donned his mask and cape takes it to a whole other level. I have always asked the question, what was Gotham like before the caped crusader came to be and now I am starting to find out! Most of my love has to go to the story itself. I will admit that the acting could be a bit better and a little less "forced" but in a way it's one of the things I love about the show. I expect. Great things out of it and can't wait to see more!
Adelynn G.
Garciasville, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I am a big comic book person, so I was immediately drawn into watching this series. I was interested in seeing Batman's life before he was the Bat, because most things haven't really gone into detail about it. This show can get a little slow at times. I even stopped watching it for a while then picked it back up, but it is actually a really good show. The actors are great and season 2 is really picking up!
Ashley L.
Inver Grove, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Gotham is an awesome show it's like Gotham City before Batman. The actors do a great job and are very believable and the story line keeps getting better and better as time goes on. I think it's a bit similar to Arrow but they're still very different. The second half of season two "Wrath of the Villains" is off to an awesome start. If you like Batman watch this! You'll love it.
Samantha S.
Oh my god I started watching this on Netflix with my husband and we are obsessed. I don't normally like these types of shows but this is just so good. The acting is so perfect and Gordon is so hot lol. They casted this PERFECTLY. I'm not even crazy into Batman or anything but this makes you get into it. I love the way this is filmed. A must watch for sure !!!!
Leeanne P.
Medway, MA
We've already been introduced to several villains, which villain would you like to see? I loved the brief intro for ivy. Can't wait to see what they do with her.
Mackenzie H.
Is this a show worth watching?
Jazmin M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm a Batman buff, a life time fan since I started watching the Animated series when I was a child. Should I watch the show or is it just hype?
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
I have been dvr since episode one and going to purge on the show. Will I like it?
Bianca R.
Ellenwood, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I keep seeing commercials for this show and it kind of looks like a decent show, but is it a show I can sit and binge watch? I mean enough seasons for me to binge watch and keep wanting more?