BY FUNWORLD

Goth Makeup Kit Vampire see more...

• Have you ever used these kits before? I know that the qua...1 Answers
Kayla B.
Beautiful product on your skin & the packaging is nice too! Definitely recommend to anyone who loves makeup from beginners to pros! Definitely worth every penny!
Definitely will but again! Love it every single time! You won’t regret this purchase, and thanks for reading my review!!!
Kavya G.
Jersey City, NJ
This is my latest favorite for my Halloween night out get up. It has everything you need for a quick fix Halloween vampire look. Was very easy to put it on. Wish it was sold with vampire cape too. Definitely recommend buying it this Halloween
Michelle L.
Milwaukie, OR
This is a good kit, however the teeth comes off easily and the kit should have came with he color red other then that it's good, I would advise you not to paint you whole face white unless that's the look your going for >-<
Melany O.
Brockton
It's very good make up for Halloween... I love it... and probably I want to use it again, because it severed so cool... its affordable... Not that expensive... I would like to recommend it to my friends...
Pluvio M.
Would pass on this. Not into that gothic look. I’m more of a colorful or warm toned type of person
Have you ever used these kits before? I know that the quality is not great, but what is your experience? They seem fun! 😎