BY GÖT2B

Jully H.
Vly Cottage, NY
Very strong hold but it can flake leaving you with dandruff and it’s very heavy on the hair compared to other gels I have used in the past. No smell and it’s very affordable but it can be made a little lighter
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
This is great for really tight buns or controlling flyaways, this is a very good gel! The smell is a bit much but the holding power is insanely good. Price is good for the product and really don’t mind it.
Tonia H.
Kansas City , MO
Fantastic! I use this to hold my wigs down and boy does it hold! It has a sweet smell which isn’t too over powering! I don’t anything bad to say except it sometimes turns white and flakey!
Andrea L.
St Augustine, FL
Super great styling gel! I don’t use this product very often so it has lasted me so long! A little goes a long way!! I have your average somewhat dry hair and this works so well. It keeps my hair feeling soft but still holds the style!
Lindsey P.
Chapman , KS
This is the only gel I use. It gives me great curls and last all day. It doesn't fall to leave my curls looking good all day. Will continue to use forever as long as nothing changes in the product. A plus
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
This brand has some pretty strong gel. I suggest watering it down in your hands before use. Good for frizz, if you're careful to not get your hair crunchy.
Kaylin H.
Easley
Not my favorite gel to use. It makes hair hard and does not look like natural beach waves. I have also used the hair spray which is a little too strong.
♡momof2♡makeup♡smalltowngirl♡ H.
Plattsmouth, NE
This gel is perfect! I use it on my 6 year old son and his hair will stay all day. And he is crazy! Lol!!! Good product and the cost is perfect too!
crystal t.
Deland , FL
Ive used this for the last few yrs always has ben my go to gel super sticky strong hold smells good as well little up there in price give it a try
kelsie k.
Reynoldsburg , OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this for my son's curly, frizzy, and thin hair. Just don't use a lot and you could achieve a great do. 4 stars... It's pricey!