BY GÖT2B #2 in Hair Gel

got2be: ultra glued 4: Vertical Styles: non-sticky, no flakes, crazy hold invincible styling gel This gel s hold is no joke! So put it down and slowly back away if you re not up for the strongest gel hold ever! This non-sticky, no-flake formula is powered by a high-tech styling agent - we call it Alpha XTR. Call it what you want, it lets you take your hair to new heights. Or do your own thing and cement your individual style. And when the party comes to an end, easily un-glue with a little shampoo. Go ahead - style away! ; see more...

LaBrisha B.
Irvington, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is actually a very great hair gel in comparison to cheaper brands. If you are a YouTuber or do social-media photography this is great to use to adhere your lace front wigs. However, I would not recommend using this if you sweat because it is water soluble. So if you get hot fast dont use this alone use it with the g2bg spray for extra security and try to stay cool to avoid disaster but it depends on how much you sweat... but using this as regular gel is great to lay down baby hairs ...you can use it to Sleek up a ponytail and get great hold without the heaviness of a normal gel. I use this gel on slightly damp hair and slightly damp hands to help it not stick and to get my desired hold. The one downside to this gel is it has to be refreshed with water if you plan to wear your style throughout the week.
Dominique M.
Damascus, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best wig glues ever!!!!! So all I use is a very little bit in the front and back and I’m set for the day or even days if I want to wear it that long. Now it will leave a little white residue if you mess with it while it’s setting. I bought mine from target for about $3-4. I’d totally recommend this gel/glue!
Octavia H.
OKC
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want your baby hairs to be laid and skated this is the gel for you. I have the cutlets hair that not many girls can hold my hair from curling right up this is not the case with this gel. I’ve also heard of ones using it for their lace fronts instead of hair glue that to me says this is a strong gel. It’s a must try.
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband uses this hair gel. He has black hair, so it’s a plus that it’s invisible. He absolutely loves this gel. It’s really easy to use and keeps his hair in place without making it extremely hard. It’s also very affordable. Overall this is a great product that I definitely recommend
Erica B.
Swansea, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is awesome! I use it mainly to lay my edges down under my lace front units as well as use it to lay down the lace. I also like to the one in the yellow tube. Those together give me the best results. I would recommend this to anyone!
Donna C.
Weslaco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gel is one of my favorite it helps my hair when I put a ponytail on it holds my hair down my boys also love this gel they always use this gel for school I highly recommend it to anyone that wants a good gel that well keep your hair done!!!
octavia h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this gel. I actually use this to secure my last front wigs and it stays put for a good 5 to 6 days. I use it in conjunction with the yellow can of hair spray. It's a good thick consistency and the hold is truly unbelievable.
Jennifer P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband will occasionally use this gel in his hair for a quick and easy style. It is a decent gel but I feel as if it takes quite a while to dry and that it doesn't have the greatest fragrance. A little bit does go quite a ways with this product and if you don't use it every day this product will last you quite a while.
Kate W.
Leonardtown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually use this hair gel in my toddler’s hair and I noticed how crunchy and thick it is when it dries. It’s a little too sticky and goopy and is hard to move around when styling. It holds your hair, but not prettily.
Ricky m.
galt
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the product göt2b ultra glued Invisible Styling Gel i have never had a problem with it , i would recommend it to everyone and the price its amazing i love that it dose not make my hair dry at all i am really happy with this product.
Does it really work on frontals
P P.
Does this gel dry invisible as it claims?
Pamela Z.
Plano, TX
Does this work well with bi-racial hair?
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
How great does this really work?
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was wondering how would I use this on long wavy hair. I got it in a Wal-Mart beauty box and it a travel size. I asked my brother if he would want it and he like nah not into hair gel stuff anymore. So, I wondering if I should toss it or could I use it in a sleek pony? Etc.