BY GÖT2B

Great styling gel. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Krista B.
Tamarac, FL
This is new favorite for me. for the girls that are into the lace wigs this is a good way to have one applied without the actual glue. the longevity of this product is amazing. and it does not leave a white overlay on your hair
Larissa W.
Lancaster, CA
My son and husband use this hair product everyday, it is a bit goopy and sticky, but it does the job like no other!!
LaBrisha B.
Irvington, NJ
Ok its good gel and gives a very strong hold. However, if you are a person who sweats a lot and your sweat actually drenches your hair I do not recommend this product because it is water soluble so as soon as it starts getting wet whatever style you had is not going to hold your sweat is going to ruin it
Kami F.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This stuff is literally glue for your hair and works so well. I used to use this stuff what feels like every day because I wanted that fresh curled look and this stuff helped my hair stay that way. I didn’t like the way it felt on my hands but that’s it! Love this stuff.
Velitra M.
South Bay, FL
This gel is pretty close to using glue. Except for the fact that it’s easy to remove. The scent is mild. I use it to hold my wigs down and it works very well! I would but it again but I don’t recommend using it on frontal units.
Bee K.
Saco, ME
It glues your hair down flat. When you're trying to make a pompadour out of a waist length mane, this is a very useful trait. It's a good value and it gets the job done. Would recommend to others who need a firm hold.
Dianna N.
Ellenwood , GA
Now ladies we all know we be trying to lay our hair down. Now this product will take your hair to a hole new level if laying your hair down. But I can say this it's very sticky
keshia D.
warren, MI
I had half of my head shaved at one point, and decided last year to let it grow out. Can i just say, its all fun and games until the awkward growing out phase! On top of that, my hair is thick and curly, i needed too many Bobbi pins, for it to even look decent. So this was my go to, it held it down all day, without the annoying white flakes. This was a godsend for a good 4-6 months, until my hair could fit in a ponytail.
Paula D.
calexico, CA
This hair gel is actually durable and water resistant. It secures those annoying baby hairs! Great if you have very thick hair and the scent is amazing! it's not that strong but also it's very descent.
Asia T.
Fort Knox, KY
This stuff will have your edges "fried dyed and laid to the side" (idek what that really means but my granny used to say it). Anyways this stuff holds amazingly. If you're looking for something to tame your edges, this is it. The ONLY reason I gave it 4 stars is because when it dries, if it gets on your skin (particularly your face, it dries white and looks weird). It washes out easily so it's not a big deal but I would do your hair before doing your make up.