BY GÖT2B

Jonica R.
Columbus , OH
I use Got2be when I'm slaying a wig with baby hairs, the price is fairly decent compared to others. I can say, I definitely get my money's worth every time. The hold lasts ALL DAY, I have to keep a bottle handy
Shanygne B.
Got2b has the hold of a baby on its first pacifier lol. When I first used got2b products I made the mistake of falling asleep after I applied an insane amount of gel & fell asleep on my hand, woke us my hand was stuck to my head so let’s just say definitely maximum hold lol.
Shantell M.
Lynn
Got2B is my go to brand for when l need extreme hold and long lasting results. I would recommend not using a lot of it at once, if need be , space out the time during the day. It also hold curls like a charm.
Natasha P.
Franklin, NC
This stuff works wonders! It is so great! It does not leave your hair sticky and makes it be where you can actually style your hair without it turning into a mess. It smells so good too! I love this product!
Marayah V.
Antioch, CA
I use this every time I know I’m going to have a super long day because I know it’s going to lock in whatever style I’m trying to do with my hair! This stuff is super promising and smells great as well !
Marisa B.
I find that this mousses is perfect for my dance competitions when I need my hair not to budge. The problem I had with this product is I don't see how to find a use for it for any everyday basis. If you are looking for a product to make your hair not move then I would recommend
Stephanie C.
Surprise, AZ
Super inexpensive and smells good! It lasts anywhere from 5-7 hours which is a long time for cheap mousse! Definitely met my expectations and make my hair super shiny but not too shiny! Always repurchasing and I recommend to everyone!
Addie E.
This product if you have the perfect crunch if that's what you're looking for and if you only put a little bit in it also can give your hair the perfect amount to help your hair style while it dries so it is very versatile
Unique W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Got 2 be products NEVER dissapoint me. These products are ment to tame frizzy hair and also built to maintain styled hair really good. I'd totally recommend anything from them.
Rhonda A.
This mousse is really nice!! Your curls look nice and bouncy!! It’s effective!! There is no frizz!! Your curls look all natural, lasting all night!!
Tristan D.