BY GÖT2B

Waverly G.
Ashland, VA
I have fine hair and I thought this product would add some weight to it. It worked okay but it is not something I would repurchase. I felt that it made my hair look crunchy
Star W.
I've only recently been using this but so far so good. It helps make my hair look more fuller as I have thin hair. It doesn't smell bad, and no weird residue is left in my hair after using which I worry of about using gels.
Jessica G.
I actually use this on my 4 year old son's hair. He has a short hair cut but likes the top "spikey". This brand is the best I've found. It lasts a long time and holds the hair well.
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
1,410 reviews
This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love the ingredients and scent! This product is great for all hair types!
Kendal S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
This product I use on a daily use. It holds my hair great and it scrunches my hair just the way I like it.
Darlene O.
belleville, NJ
Great hold, I would recommend because it is a thick gel and really hold your hair in place
brenda a.
It helps my hair feel more think for a long time. Do not leave any residous
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
Thought I’d give this stuff a try and wasn’t the biggest fan. I’ve used it on thin hair while wet to blow dry for thickness and volume. It does the job but almost has a hairspray texture it leaves behind.
You can brush through it to break it up a bit but I found the consistency a little on the heavier side.
Tanya F.
Loveddddddddddd! It's great to apply about 1/4 inch from roots and then comb through hair again before styling. You don't need much of the product at all. This combined with a diffuser made my waves into those bigger loose yet bouncy curls. Worth the price when you consider how great it works and how little you need to use.
Shaimaa A.
alriyadh
1,165 reviews
Always use this product because it contains the best natural ingredients that do not harm the nature of the skin and this company always takes international products